Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

Sounds like you know your stuff @outlander

When I bake it's usually slices, loaves, muffins, and cookies. Stuff my kid can eat.

I prefer cooking. Tonight I'm making spicy vege tortillas 🌶

yum I haven't made a loaf yet but might give something like a banana bread or something ago one day @Molliex
hmm not a fan of spicy things mostly due to stomach issues but they do sound yummy.

Yesterday I felt the best I have in weeks. So much lighter, less anxious, and far less suicidal thoughts. I felt hopeful for the first time in months 

Then today I wake up, bam feeling super anxious again. It's almost like I'm anxious I won't feel as good as yesterday. Stomach is utterly in knots. Uggggh it's really a roller-coaster isn't it it.

Can anyone relate? @outlander @Former-Member @Shaz51 @greenpea others?? 

@Molliex  Yes I can especially with all that is happening with son2. All sorts of dark thoughts are crossing my mind which I cannot talk about on here as I am not allowed to which at times really upsets me as I think there should be a section here for people to vent about everything as it would be very helpful to discuss with others who are feeling the same way .... oh well nevermind. I just have to keep it all bottled up and hopefully will survive until my next pdoc appointment. 

I hope you a feeling a bit better sooner rather than later Molliex but I know it is really hard :(xxx

Hi @greenpea sorry to hear you're in the darkness too. No doubt I'm telling you what you already know, but I would encourage you to reach out to Lifeline or Suicide Callback Service if you need to offload/impartial support. Suicide Callback Service is all mental health professionals and I've found their online chat service to be really helpful when I'm super low.

We're all here for you, so you're not alone 🌻🌻🌻💕💕

@Molliex  can you talkk online? I hate talking on phones .... plus I am terrified they will call the authorities and send me to hospital .... then I would really do something.

I hate talking on phones too @greenpea. Yes suicidal callback service has an online chat. Sometimes you have to wait a while, but they're really great to talk to. 

@Molliex 🙂 Thanks Molliex :)xx

Hi @greenpea and @Molliex i have been following your chat this morning and am always so impressed with how you support each other! We are here if you need us but i know you are both senior contributors and are aware of supports...hoping the day improves for you. Cheers Traveller

@traveller Thanks traveller for checking in on us 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance