Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

You are too right. I've got a kid in my bed at this very moment @Captain24 

i think i read earlier that you've been trying to talk to yourself like you would to a best friend - seems like talking to your inner child/younger self is a bit easier for you? @Captain24 love the idea of using an image to help recognise your inner child, there's something so healing about nurturing that part of ourselves 💙 it's like we're giving our younger selves another chance to be loved differently

When they get up do they go home and let you sleep? @tyme. Is it always your niece or does your nephew love sleep overs too? 

3 @rav3n 13 months, 3 and 6.
3 year old has a broken elbow right now. Dislocated and broke it last Saturday.

The psych that wired through the inner child stuff was shocked at what I said @rav3n. It was actually very validating. It made me realise that it was traumatic. She was amazing. If I didn’t get the psych I got I would have gone to her. 

My niece is sleeping here tonight @Captain24 . She just said, "I'm sleeping with you tonight" and hopped into my bed. I said no, but she said, "Bad luck. I am".

So yes, she's here and not going back. 

My nephew doesn't know or he will want to come too. He was mad tonight because he wanted to sit with me by Ruby was sitting on me. He wanted me to get rid of Ruby so he could sit with me... then came the meltdown.....

Thank God I don't have my own kids...

aww 3 kiddos must be keeping you on your toes 24/7!! @ArraDreaming how's your 3 year old doing with the elbow? is the second child always injury prone? i feel like a lot of 2nd born kids (my sister included) tend to be super active and hyper around that toddler age group

Yeah really not the best… @rav3n was a bit of a freak accident
poor thing is really struggling
This one is not too bad with injuries this was simply just losing footing while climbing at home 😞

You have way more patience than I do @tyme. You now have 4 nieces and nephews!!! You have to juggle all 4. It would be hard to share the space with all. 

Has your little niece been upto amy mischief? 

yayy glad to hear you really like your psych! @Captain24  getting that external validation is honestly one of the best feelings, really glad your psych was able to give that to you!