Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

I know I have to be careful and not to hope for too much @tyme.

I need to keep a little distance for my own wellbeing. It doesn’t take much to derail me. I’m really struggling and I don’t need the disappointment of a terrible mum. 

Im going to just sleep in the morning instead of setting an alarm. I’m not suppose to but I’m so tired that maybe it will help. 

I have a job list for tomorrow that I want to try and achieve. It’s not really much but I’m hoping it gives me a little structure without going too far. 

Any plans for the weekend? 

The kids are feral @Captain24 ... I'm going to sleep in tomorrow lol

@Captain24 ohh settling back in can be overwhelming, do be kind to yourself!! failure is just an opportunity to learn more about what works and doesn't work for you, you got this!! plus i hear you've been working on waking at 8am each day? 2 days in a row is such a win! 

@ArraDreaming hmm uneventful day then? do you like having a chill day of doing nothing or do you find that boring? 

Will they let you though @tyme? Have you been sleeping on your own or have you been sharing? 

I’m trying @rav3n. The being kind to myself is hard but I am doing my best. I have been trying to do what has been asked of me. My psych said it was best to do it slowly. I like the failure allows for learning. That helps me a little. 

Busy with my family @rav3n

@Captain24 totally fair, i find it hard to be kind to myself too - it does take some practice to rewire our minds into speaking more positively of ourselves right? that's some great advice from your psych, taking it slow is so important!! hopefully that way it won't feel too overwhelming  

oh nice!! @ArraDreaming i recall hearing you had kids but i don't think i know much about them, how many you got? are they quite young?

I have learnt to talk to my inner child though @rav3n. I am trying to be nurturing to her. I need to find a picture and put her on my fridge. It’s hard, but at least I can recognise her.

Hopefully I will get settled in quite quickly if I listen to myself and learn to be kind.