Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dealing with heartbreak

As long as you do, then yes, you are right @Rockdog .

Hope and belief must come from YOU.

Hi @tyme ,

Hope you are going well.

Yeah I really do believe it, especially after the moment. But because of how I am travelling I having a few doubts she would be interested anymore. Time is slipping by so fast. I am pretty frustrated because I can’t get on track. It also helps me to talk to you and have you on my side. I do believe and know you have said it a million times so I shouldn’t need to ask.I just get a happy feeling when you see it as well because you are the only one. Because my feeling is so strong I sometimes think I could be wrong, but it is too strong and I think the moment was a sign. 

I don't know you sound very sure with your "Yeah, I believe it". @Rockdog 

In life, hope is what keeps us going. Hope gives us a goal to work towards.

Hope allows us to see into the future. Hope is what guides us.

The trouble is when we lose hope or we don't see there is hope. This is when it gets dangerous.

Hi @tyme,

that is so true that it can get dangerous when we start to lose it.

That is interesting that you say it helps us see into the future because I really did see it. It was weird but there was something that hit me right from the start. That is what is driving me crazy because it fades in and out. If I don’t sound too sure maybe I am losing it. If she had moved in I don’t think I would have gotten the cute wave and smile. 

so @tyme,

when we have hope the universe makes it happen? If we lose it it goes away? You think all the signs were real? I am holding on 

Hey @Rockdog ,

It will happen in its appointed time.

Are you sure you are still holding on?

Hey @tyme,

I am but not as positive as I should be. So the more sure I am, the more hope helps me get there?

I walk in front of her car, that wasn’t an accident. 

In all honesty it just isn’t the right time yet. I will relax and let things happen.

Today I feel really positive about it.

How are you going? How is your Cavoodle? Sorry I forgot her name. 

Hi @tyme 

Yes I actually am sure, just sometimes have some self doubt. Not today though. When you said Hope let’s you see your future it really helped because I do see it. 

That's the way @Rockdog . It needed to come from YOU. 

I know it will work out.

Hi @tyme,

yeah I think I get it. My hope drives my destiny? The power of hope helps guide my future. But what happens if her hope is for Dr Mc Dreamy brunch friend?  Deep down I known there is something magical because I can’t explain it.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance