Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dealing with heartbreak

@tyme  that sounds like an awesome weekend and should be really good.

I need to start doing better things.

It is weird but things felt so clear after the other week, but now they have dropped off a fair bit. I just want things to work out but I am starting to lose a bit of hope.

Things will work out won’t they? 

Things will always work out @Rockdog .

Allow yourself to recover. As I've mentioned before, recovery is an active process. You actually have to work hard at it. 

For me, I had to push myself to do all the things I preferred not to do such as going out, shopping, talking to people, make phone calls, forgiving people, not hold grudges etc...

It was hard work, but it pays off - seriously. 

Keep working at it. There's no time to lose.

Hey @tyme ,

that sounds like a really great weekend. Sounds really nice.

I need to start doing things to get on track.

i wouldn’t mind getting away for a bit.

After the incident I had a good picture of things. Now I’m thinking maybe it was nothing. Nobody else understands, but it is going to work out isn’t it? You are the only one tha5 does t think I’m crazy. 

@tyme ,

that is what worries me. There is no time to lose but I am losing it and that gives me more anxiety. It was real wasn’t it? I’m not sure if she really cares. Her look was cold then I got a cute wave. I think it was real but then wonder if I am going crazy. 

YOU need to know deep down that things will work out @Rockdog . It's YOUR story. YOU need to write it. Believe in yourself. 

"You have to love yourself first".... remember this.

Anyway, I have to go now, but I'll see you Sunday on the live chat.

Night @tyme,

yeah I have sort of lost track. I’m not sure it will now. 

Anyway thanks for the chat night night

@tyme  , I guess at the moment I don’t really believe in anything good working out.

I have moments where I do but then they go away. At the moment having you believe help me believe. I am struggling to hold on to the hope 

Why are you doubting @Rockdog ? Doubting Thomas?

Hi @tyme,

I am a doubting Thomas. It is so weird because sometimes it feels real and sometimes I feel so low I can’t see anything happening. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was having her there.Then it fell apart. Deep downI think it is real but then I do doubt myself. 

Hi @tyme ,

hope you are going well. With everything that happened it right to believe it isn’t it? I still do 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance