Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: LBGTIQ+ Social Space

Thanks you too

Hi @Rebel @outlander @Schitzo @Former-Member  and anyone else on this thread.  I've been absent for a couple of weeks due to getting absorbed in moving home and setting up my new place.  Sorry to say I've lost track of who all is on this thread.

Hope life is treating you all well.  I should be around a bit again from now on.

Take care everyone, Eth

@eth  congratulations on getting a new place , settings it up is the fun part🌞 xx

Hi everyone I only just saw this thread now I feel like people really don’t understand my sexuality at all when I first told my mother she said it was just part of my mental Illnesses and not a real sexuality. Other responses I have gotten are mostly that they don’t even know what the word means or that it is weird and not normal. It makes me feel quite alone at times, it also does make the possibilities of partnership difficult and when you combine that with my other issues I feel like I just shouldn’t even bother at times. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Eden1919, it can be awful the lack of understanding we experience, right? I can understand why it feels isolating. That sounds hurtful that your sexuality was conflated with MI, too.

You've found a great space here, though. Honestly for me, connecting with the broader LGBTIAQ+ community has been one of the best things I've done, in terms of feeling less alone and more supported by people who understand. I hope you can find some good connections and feel less isolated and more hopeful Heart

@Former-Member  Thanks 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sending love out to everyone here 🌈

@Eden1919 @Schitzo @eth @Rebel @Shaz51 @Fluttershy1 (just going back through this thread and I saw you're non-binary- me too! ðŸ˜„💞@Jynx @Adge  @Snowie  @outlander @TheVorticon @NatureLover @The-red-centaur @Maggie Heart

How are we all?

Hello @Former-Member I'm glad to meet you.

Sweltering in this heat (40C yesterday), otherwise good thanks.

I did not get back to sleep after midnight (last night) due to being too hot.

So it's been Zombieland today....

Adge

I am well @Former-Member , thank you for asking. I started my new job today. I am a cleaner for a retail shop in Mowbray. I hope today has been kind to you 💕 xx

@Former-Member  Hi! and hi everyone else, I am going ok for now i guess i am having a bit of a weird day but that is life sometimes. how are you @Former-Member ? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance