Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: LBGTIQ+ Social Space

i Know @Schitzo , @Former-Member 

I went out to and saw him pulling the mower up but the ute  and I was soo worried that he was on the mower 

he was on the mower , but he is ok , awwwwwwwwwww Heart

@Former-Member 

Yes, there are dongles. I got one today 💕xx

My day was great thanks @Former-Member  im in a good place at the moment. Fingers crossed it lasts 🤞. Sorry to hear you're feeling ordinary. Its such a fine line between the good and the not so good. Sometimes takes us by surprise. @Shaz51  i hope Mr shaz is ok. Poor thing would have got a fright. I hope  everyone else is doing ok. I am trying to catch up. I do this on my phone so sometimes it's hard to keep up!!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi,

is anyone still awake? I feel my head catching up with me. I tried to leave it in hospital, but it didn't work. Jokes aside. I've started ticking a couple of my early warning signs since hospital and ticking a few more today. I don't know what to do with that data. Well I do, as it's in my plan, but I can't imagine to go through & put others through let's call it 'another episode' - sounds so harmless. 
I'm tired of trying to figure out and battling my demons. I can't compartmentalise or focus on 'just one thing'. I just stand in an empty room fantasising about my floating gender and then I get smashed with memories, flashbacks from the past, get triggered in the present... 

Former-Member
Not applicable

😕

Former-Member
Not applicable

🌈

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi my dear Rainbow Family & Everyone else - Welcome 🌈

@outlander @Schitzo @Candydipper1 @Adge @Jynx  @eth @nashy @Candydipper1 @Maggie @TheVorticon @NatureLover @Shaz51 @Rebel @Snowie @The-red-centaur 

Hope you're all doing well x I'll be signing off for awhile. Stay safe everyone xox

Hey @Former-Member I am so sorry I missed these posts. How are you travelling now? Sitting with you and sending every good vibe your way. Let us know how you're travelling this week and generally Heart

A little virtual gift from me:

lgbt.gif

Im sorry I missed these too. @Former-Member  I hope you are doing ok. I've been off the page too. Just needing time out of everything, all social media because I've been so busy. My job involves staring at screens so I just needed to shut the phone off and chill. Life is going really well. Im embracing the good mental health. The poor mental health times spring up on me so embrace the good times. I really hope everyone is doing ok! @Former-Member @outlander @Schitzo @Shaz51 @nashy and everyone else.. stay safe ❤❤❤🌈🌈🌈

Hi @Rebel,

I hope you have a calm and relaxing evening 🌈🧡 xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance