Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Sitting with you too @Jezabell89 .....

23737A74-6EDD-4F49-96CF-69CCAE1DC264.jpeg

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope , means a lot to me. Once upon a time I wasn't so paranoid and needy. 

It’s okay to need company and support @Jezabell89 , sometimes in our lives more than others maybe, but that’s alright.  We are all here for each other.  We hear you, and understand.

Sorry to hear about your friend @Jezabell89 Loss under any circumstamce is hard but feels that little bit harder when you have questions you cannot answer Smiley Sad

Glad your interview went okay and hope they get back to you quickly.

Like others @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member we are here listening Heart

Thank you @Zoe7 ! It's just made me question a lot of things. 

I hope I hear back from them sometime next week. I'm so excited to get back to work. 

Have a lovely weekend!  

It will make you question a lot of things @Jezabell89 but it is super important you look after yourself. We cannot know what is actually going on for other people apart from what they tell us and there is often so much more going on than we know - that you cannot do anything about and sadly sometimes it is harder to try to get through that than anyone can recognise. So now you need to concentrate on yourself - plenty of self-care.

Thank you @Zoe7 , makes a lot of sense to me. How have you been?  

Up and down myself @Jezabell89 but took some time out for myself this morning and it has helped. Got footy on for the afternoon and some housework to get done gradually over the afternoon so will be keeping distracted as much as I can.

💚💐👋 @Zoe7 ....

Oh I see,  I hope you are okay. @Zoe7. Footy sounds fun and housework must be done. Although I don't do much of it myself in all honesty. I don't like to get in Mums way.  Haha! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance