Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Thanks so much @Faith-and-Hope 

I looked up those verses, but to be honest I found your words most helpful (so I wrote them in my journal). Wishing you many blessings & deep peace

❤️ @Sam3  .....

@Zoe7 💕🦋💕

This made me think of you. Many things do actually. I'm sorry you have so much going on. Praying for the best for you with your results, you are always in my heart 💖

Screenshot_2021-03-06-16-31-38-14.jpg

It has been quite some time since I have been on this thread but today I feel broken ...not in a 'can put the pieces back together with super glue' kind of broken but the type that rips your heart out, treads on it and throws it away.

It is the anniversary of my grandmother's death and combining that with all the grief I have had to endure over the past 2 years - and the tragedy in our state yesterday - I feel I have nothing more left. Tomorrow I may just get up and get on with it but I would much rather sleep and stay that way until this all passes - or forever. I won't because I have my fur babies to look after - tomorrow is Toby's birthday and Clover turns one in a couple of weeks - so I will spoil them both just a little more (if that is possible lol). 

They do keep me going - and I am grateful for that right now. If I did not have them I would not have much to go on for. I keep getting to the point of reaching my limit and get hit by another blow. In all honesty - if there was an easy way out where my fur babies were okay and my family would not be hurt then I could quite easily take it ....and no I am not depressed or sliding backwards - I have just had enough today. I will get through though - always do - but I really am struggling today ...so tired, so heartbroken and just plain sad! 😥

Hearing you my sister xoxo @Zoe7 ❤❤❤

Toby and Clover birthdays coming up sounds like a great idea to spoil them and yourself 

Hi @Zoe7 

I can understand that the tragedy in Tassie must be hard to deal with as you live there in the state. Believe me, I regard Tassie as my second home as I spent the best part of 6 years there in uni in Launceston and it was always a place I felt safe in, despite my MH really developing down there.

I'm sorry that you feel upset right now. I know that anniversaries can also be hard as well. I'm glad you're doing something special with your fur babies as I see that they make you feel happy and loved which is important. That's great to hear!

Please take care of yourself and remember to take life one day at a time. There is no rush in life so please be gentle with yourself.

Judi9877☺️💐

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance