Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hey @eth @Zoe7
Night to you both

@MDT Hope you are having an okay night buddy.

I'm the same with having to feed the dog I'm sitting atm @Zoe7  Brekky is meant to be 7am for him but he's humbugging me from 5.30-6ish.  Over the last couple of weeks I've given up trying to get back to sleep after that but it means I'm bombing out early in the evening - usually before now.  That's why I have to have an alarm set to take my 9pm meds .... waking me up to take stuff that (in part) helps me sleep  LOL!  Most nights I average about 6 naps to get in my total hours.

Night to you too @MDT 

haha pets hey @eth They really do rule the house. Cat gets fed at 5pm but starts talking at me from anywhere between 3.30 and 4 - depending on what time I get home. She gets fed in the morning at about 7am unless I am not up then and she makes sure I cant sleep in much beyond that. Toby then starts jumping along the bed ...gotta love our fur babies 😺🐶

I'm going to head off now @eth My eyes do not want to follow my body so will allow them to close soon. Goodnight Hon - catch you tomorrow Heart

niteynite @Zoe7  x

Hi everyone, I feel needy. I've had some busy weeks and this has been good for me. My Job Interview went well but I feel I held back when I really wanted to talk about my Mental Illness. I just needed them to understand that I wasn't lazy just caught up in a rough time. I say this because I've had such a large gap in my work History. But Today I don't feel so good. I had a friend pass away a couple of days ago, suicide I believe but can't be sure just yet and it seems to have triggered me. I keep having conversations with him in my head. Strange right. Anyway, this is where I'm at at the moment. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @Jezabell89  and anyone else around as well.

Good to hear that interview went well on Thursday.  When do you expect to hear back from them?

Oh dear, thats so hard ... re your friend passing away.  Irrespective of whether it was by his own hand or not.  And probably the current situation of not knowing, is making it even more difficult for you to comprehend.  Hence your conversations with him.  

I think we all go through periods where we feel needy, I know I do at any rate.  You know we are all here to listen any time you need an ear.

Sherry 🤗💕

Thanks @Former-Member ! Yeah it's tough. I was only speaking to him a couple of weeks ago. I still have this idea that Hospital is the answer. Why I don't know, I'm not suicidal or anything just confused. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance