Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

download.jpg

 Here @outlander @Snowie ??

Its super you got thru the Cert 4 and still doing the other.  Everybody struggles to finish courses even if they do not let on.  I been at it a while and seen the most brilliant ... its hard, but hang in there ... and yes ... you will deserve a big break.

I had been thinking of you, noticing you had not posted.

Hugs

Apple

studying can be a struggle @Appleblossom i was planning to study more but i think a couple of courses in the last year including 2 major certs i think is def enough and time for a break i think.

Yes @outlander 

and it can also be a life long project, which is more acceptable these days.  If your system has had enuff its had enuff.  Finish what you started, and find ways to apply it and enjoy life a bit more.

I have heaps of Cert 4s and mostly finished what I started so these days I am being pickier about courses and do not put teachers on pedestals as I tended to when I was young.  So recently I have discontinued 2 courses cos I found them too limiting.

Then there is also specific professional development courses ... you may stumble on or be required to do ... let life open up. You deserve it.

yes @Appleblossom theres always time to study i suppose. ive done a couple of personal development courses and some skills courses too
i think ill finish this course and hopefully pass it even if its not the marks i was hoping for ad then have a break for a while

@outlander  💙💙

@Appleblossom ❤️💚

@Snowie 💜💜

@Eve7 @outlander @Appleblossom 💜💜💜

Sounds like a steady plan @outlander 

Dont worry too much about the marks thingummy ... its often a distribution curve

Hey @Snowie @Eve7 

Just back from a big trip to my osteo.  I have seen her for 20 years, but she pulled out of local clinic, so I had to travel to where she has her main practice.  Its in a beautifully restored old home.  Much more healing vibe than the usual clinical cold settings.  They had been there 30 years and she had done a lot of the painting herself.  A quality woman and allied health practitioner.  She saved my life and my back and neck.  So I will not mind the extra travel for the overall experience, and I am not short of time. 

missing you too my awesome sisters @outlander , @Snowie , @Sans911 

are you ok xxxxx

@Owlunar  @Eve7 , @Appleblossom 

Hey @Appleblossom  it is so good to find a therapist like that.

❤️💚

@Eve7 

I went to her because a physio told me to look for craniosacral specialty in a physical practitioner.  I may only see her a few times per year. I know her pretty well and vice versa.  My son went to her for a while.  It was just so good to see her in her own space.  It was such a surprise and so very her. 

Another weird thing is that the doctors who ran the practice close to me where I attended for 20 years, had previously been my clients as I had taught their son piano!  So they treated me with respect.  It is a huge thing and not something I or my family have been able to take for granted. I never saw them as a patient, but we recognised each other when I went to see my osteo ... coincidence!  It was just nice we would chat every few years ... that little 4 year old is all grown up now ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance