Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

ive been busy @Snowie and my mental health is really going down hill. im struggling alot with my motivation. im failing my online course as well. i just cantget my brain to focus enough properly. im reading the content and i sort of understand it in most parts but then it comes to the assignments and quizes and i just go totally blank for it all. i need to try and get some higher marks for the next couple of quizes/assignments otherwise im not going to reach the marks to pass

Oh my @outlander it seems like so much is happening for you at the moment.

I'm sorry to hear that things are going downhill for you and that you are struggling with your uni work at the moment.

Motivation is hard at times, I can understand that. 

I hope you are able to work out something to pass uni. You have worked so hard on it.

Is there anything we can do to help?

i dont think so @Snowie i just need motivation really be great. dont suppose you have any of that laying around do you

ive got 6 assignments left to do so just need to work through those and then hopefully pass the course.

ive already finished my tafe course but theyr being so with it and finialising details for the certificate to be sent to me

Well done on finishing your Tafe course @outlander You should be really proud of that.

If I could give you all the motivation in the world I would hon. All I can do is be here with you through all of this.

yeah finally done the cert 4 @Snowie been a long drawn out process for that course thats for sure.
it hought this one would be more interesting but its not really

I think it is hard to get the motivation if it is hard to find the interest in it @outlander 

I think that goes for anything that we do.

yes thats true @Snowie
i need like a 6 month holiday from everything including my own brain and body!

Agreed @outlander 

Where are we going?

anywhere thats not here @Snowie somewhere nice and relaxing

Sounds good to me @outlander 

Definitely nice and relaxing

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance