Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Winter solstice

Holter monitors returns tomorrow,  yes back to the city tomorrow @Dimity 

I suppose we should expect some flax from our family 😁-- shows they do kinda care xx 

Then we get the results

Then a eye test for any  diabetes damage 

Have to get a bone density test done but there is no appointments for months 

@tyme 

It's good thanks @tyme . My sight is quite a lot better but it's not the dramatic improvement some speak of. For me the miracle was getting through it successfully after having had very bad experiences with the other eye.

I am soo glad your eye op went well @Dimity 🥰

Sounds pretty traumatic @Dimity . It's pretty brave of you to continue with the other eye considering what happened with the first surgery. Good on you!

@Shaz51 , do you think they just don't understand, and hence they put their 2 cents worth into it? Or, is it just part of who they are in that whatever you say, they will tell you what you should've, could've, would've done?

@tyme 

I think your message covers all my different family members 

Hugs @Shaz51 just do what you need to do

Goodnight @Dimity @tyme 🥰

Hope you both have a good sleep 

Goodnight @Shaz51 take care

Goodnight @tyme @NatureLover 

Hi @Dimity , I am still so glad your eyesight has improved 🙂 But hadn't realised that some people had mentioned more dramatic improvements. 

I'm sending wishes you don't feel too overwhelmed with facing the tasks you're dreading 🤞

Very sadly, a lot of trees have been cut down in the empty lot next door to me. Including nectarine and cherry plum trees. I'm sad for the trees, plus it's destroyed quite a lot of my privacy. I will have to go back to Bunnings for a lot more shadecloth for the fence. I have a lot of outdoor furniture - actually indoor furniture that wouldn't fit in the house and is on my verandah. I don't want any of that stolen.

I hope you can have a good weekend despite this miserable weather. 

@NatureLover I shouldn't carp. My eyesight is indeed very much better and I'll just need to continue with magnifiers and good light for  reading small print.

It's very sad you've lost your adjoining trees. fior the outlook and the privacy. Are you attached to all the extra furniture or could you let some go?

Yes the slog continues, and I'm under a bit of pressure from opposing viewpoints from a couple of family members. I'll probably revert to chipping away with no real idea of longterm goals, which annoys them.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance