Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

BullDawg99
Casual Contributor

Voices in the wind

Hey all. I’m just experiencing an auditory hallucination that’s coming on the back of the strong winds we are getting ATM. Weird right. But I can hear men and women talking about what I’m doing right now. I’m just hibernating in my shed for some quite time. It’s been going on for around 1/2 hour no trigger that I can think of.  A whisper of wind turns into a voice that makes perfect sense of what’s going on at that exact moment. Freaky. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Voices in the wind

@BullDawg99 Hey BullDawg99 and welcome to the forums. Are you goin okay? Hoping the voices are kind to you and not giving you you are hard time. greenpea xxx

I’m fine thanks @greenpea they are my fact checkers now, there was a time when they were not nice at all. Just weird tonight they come out to play 😳

@BullDawg99 I am happy that they are friendly 'checkers' :). Hoping they fade away for though soon so that you have a little peace tonight.

Yes so do I , everyone needs a little peace
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance