Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuff going wrong

I dunno @Zoe7. I was being intentionally vague but this waiting thing wasn't about work, even though I hid it amongst the work stuff. It was about my old psych, so it's kind of extra hard to counter any of those feelings. I don't feel like I'm worth more than giving in to what I feel like doing.

I remember you talking about contacting your old psych to possibly re-engage with them for some extra support - so I am presuming that it was a negative response @TheVorticon - that would be extra tough to deal with ...but you have other options - it may be that someone new is best for you anyway as I also remember you saying that your relationship with this psych wasn't ideal anyway. Sometimes a change is as good as a holiday - I am hoping that is the case for me with changing schools also.

Sorry @Zoe7 logic just isn't gonna sort this one out. I appreciate your help though.

Yeah I think I see that @TheVorticon but here for you as you try to work it out. I am off to work soon but wanted to check in with you first. Will check in again when I get home. Hope your day is a bit better than yesterday - will be thinking of you buddy Smiley Happy

Thanks for checking in @Zoe7. I didn't sleep very well but I think I have a bit more perspective on it this morning. I haven't totally fixed up how I'm feeling and it sucks having this come up right before holidays when support people are on holidays. Not much I can do about that though.
Hope you're having a good day at work.

It does suck having support people away - this time of year is tough in a lot of ways @TheVorticon. I have finished work now and glad to be out of there - made the right decision in leaving for another school.

I figured I'd reply back here now that it's late @Zoe7. I'm doing OK but feeling really sad. It crept up on me. Just have to try and sleep it off.

I did the same last bight @TheVorticon - tried to sleep off the hurt of the day. I do feel a little better this morning but woke with a headache ...probably an after effect of the bad day that was yesterday. Had pain meds and waiting for them to kick in before I get organised to meet my Dad and then my sister,

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Hope your headache has gone away by now and you have a good time with your dad and sister @Zoe7.
I went down to my parents' place cause I'm staying with them for the hols. Not much planned on, but they like to spontaneously spring plans on me and my bro so who knows lol.

Headache has gone away but very tired. I did what I had mto with my Dad and think we pretty much got it all done. He is going to call in to another shopping centre on the way home but what we have is enough so I hope he doesn't get anymore. I didn't have to meetn my sister - she met us early this morning in the shopping centre and was going to look in the city on her own - she will probably get more done by herself anyway. So I am lucky enough to be home and out of the crowds already.

Hope you have a good time with your family over the Christmas period @TheVorticon Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance