Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuff going wrong

It is great that you are still getting things done @TheVorticon I have had many times having similar feelings and not being able to do anything. Hopefully as the day goes these feelings will pass.

Not much choice but to try since I'm at work lol @Zoe7. I've achieved nothing but looking like I'm working.

It is definitely just one of those days to get through then @TheVorticon

3am is a great time to be awake feeling sad, said no one ever.
😞

I think it's time to call it. I've never been any good at talking to people on here. It's 100% me, not anyone else. I'm an error, bugged.
Thanks to those who tried though.
Time to walk away from the window.
https://youtu.be/vWqbzeF3Y28

@TheVorticon it would suck to feel like you're an error. For what it is worth I have really enjoyed chatting to you here and catching your posts, and I'd miss seeing you around. But you do have to do what's right for you (even if it sucks for us). Selfishly, I hope to see you again though

I would really miss you if you walk away from here @TheVorticon. I know you have to do what is right for you but I enjoy your presence. Hope you reconsider or even have a little time away and then come back when you are ready Smiley Sad

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance