Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

outlander
Community Guide

Re:rough time

@Snowie 

Heart 

ive made another thread here, im not sure whats happening with the other one but its saying its not secure so am abit weary of that one atm until its sorted.. 

thank you for offerring to talk, i dont really know anymore. i have so many doubts and worries i dont really know how to put it into words. a little bit is on a thread called 'am i really that selfish' though

72 REPLIES 72

Re: Re:rough time

I'll talk to you on any thread sweetie. 

I will go in search of that thread but just by that title can already respond. 

@outlanderyou are one of the most selfless people I know hun. You are not selfish at all. I am assuming it is something to do with words spoken to you, know doubt by a family member.

I know it is hard but you need to ignore those comments. You are a kind, caring and compassionate person who is going through a lot at the moment and trying your hardest.

oh dear @Snowie you know me abit well now dont you.

@outlanderI just read what you wrote sweetie.

People don't realise what they have until it is gone. You are a great carer for your pop. Also you should be proud of yourself hun for doing this course. Nothing wrong with wanting to learn and further yourself.

thanks sis, it is just hard @Snowie
at the moment im struggling to just catch my breath. i just finished another assignment becasue between now and monday i wont get a chance. i wont be able to come online to much either cause im camping and busy helping again so itll be hard around others. but ill try to do my check ins when i can.

I also cant sleep and am too scared to sleep. too many nightmares, most of them are really weird but scary too. i dont know whats brought them on..

and i got told that my horse was given away to someone else. i will call her mine becasue i owned her for 10 yrs, done all the training etc from a 'nothing' horse and when mum and her ex split becasue i didnt have proof that they said i could keep her they were able to take her and i said if you ever sell then please let me know and i found out today that they gave her away. i pretty much felt my heart break all over again.

Just some slow deep breaths sweetie. It does sound like you have got alot on your mind.

I get the scared to sleep hun. It is hard when we have those nightmares and night times become so hard for us. I am sure you have tried different things.

Lots more hugs and Heart coming your way @outlander

thanks sis, i do need to remember to breathe. i had a shower which helped to settle things for now but im not in bed yet and have a distracting tv show on which is helping.
i know you get it, it i awful. sleep is such a basic human need and yet out minds make it very hard to do sometimes.

thank you lots of love and hugs your way too. how are you going tonight? @Snowie Heart

I am going ok tonight @outlander, just a bit frustrated and ready for today to be over with.

Hopefully the shower and watching tv will help 

i totally get it @Snowie the days nearly over at least Heart

Hi @outlander

I felt compelled to say hello and offer a suggestion regarding your nightmares. Judging from the remarks of others who know you reasonably well you sound like a beautiful person. Im definitely no expert but have heard hypnosis can help people experiencing unpleasant dream's. Just wanted to send my love and wish you well with everything.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance