Skip to main content

Re: My Mosaic

Awww @Bow  sorry to hear about your baby boy. I wish him well in his recovery. Must be stressful for you.

That is one amazing paint by numbers. When I've seen some on the past, you can see the numbers through the paint. Is this a special one, or does it depend on how you paint it?

@Bow , i just want to give you a hug. You are so amazing. You are so powerful. You are so resilient.

Afternoon @Bow 

I hope the market went well today and you sold lots. I know it would have been a really big day for you.

Hoping you can crawl into bed and have some 'me' time.

Take care hon 💕💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @Snowie thanks for stopping by. Market went really well. My best market to date. I think I sold like 25 pieces. Plus at least one online order, maybe 2. So I’m gonna be super busy replenishing stock and I also need to get in a make some end of year teacher gifts that I’m going to sell. It was a busy day! 

I have crawled into bed already and am watching Netflix and watching my cat sleep. His all drugged up on pain relief 

IMG_9456.jpeg

how are you doing? How’s your day been?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @tyme … thanks. I hope my cat recovers well and we don’t have any future issues. He has to be on a special diet now, expensive stuff! Gotta try and keep the 2 cats separated for a couple of days, that is difficult! And he is on medication, which is hard to get down his throat!

when I do paint by numbers, yea the numbers do sometimes show through. I usually do one Colour at a time and I go round and dab a bit of paint on the numbers first. Then paint the sections and sometimes go over it a second time. You can tell which ones have quality paint though. 

How’s your day?

Wow @Bow that is great news that you sold so many pieces. You should be really proud of yourself. Your art speaks for itself. Does sound like you will be busy making more for the next market.

It is scary that we are already thinking about end of year gifts. I went into BigW last week and they had some xmas things out!

Bed sounds like a good place to be hon. Watching anything good?

My day is going ok thanks. Went to Bunnings this morning with H then cleaned out my 'junk draw' and threw lots of junk away!! Just settling in now to watch the footy.

My pdoc put in a referral for an inpatient stay and ect yesterday.

Nice in terms of the markets! Pretty cool. Is about 25 pieces like the average number you sell? @Bow 

It's pretty cool. Your art is so amazing. Would you sell things online too?

Oh, in terms of the paint by numbers. I zoomed into your cat one and I couldn't see any numbers. That's why I asked. I really like the cat one. 

I would love to do a paint by number, but the prob is, I don't know what to do with the canvases later, and I don't want to keep them around the place. That's with diamond art too.

My day has been okay. I'm going to take the kids to the shops or something to buy them something. My sister's two kids are here from Syd so I just want to buy them something before they leave tomorrow. They only stayed 2 days.

Bow
Senior Contributor

It’s always hard to know what pieces will sell @Snowie  things that I really love and look good, might not sell. Like these 2, I love, but didn’t sell today. 

IMG_9458.jpeg

I sell one that says bloom where your planted, and it sells one at every market just about. Need to make another one this week! 

Yep, people are looking at end of year gifts already. Think I’m going to do 3 different ones. 1 standard and 2 custom ones. So need to get in and do those too. 
And yea, Christmas stuff is out and about already! That stresses me out! 

im watching selling sunsets, they have just released a new season. 

ah, junk draws, we all have them! lol we have a big one in the kitchen that badly needs a clean. 
do you know when you’ll go in?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Nah, I think I usually sell maybe 10 or less at other markets @tyme  today was a really really good day. 

I sell on Facebook marketplace. I got an order this morning via FB. I don’t wanna do a website. 

would the kids take your painting? Put in their room? Sell it? lol 

what are you going to buy the kids? 

I need to go to the shops tomorrow. I need a heap more frames!! 

I don't know what I'm going to buy them. I'm just going to let them choose @Bow . This is the first time they have come in 7 years or so, so I'm just going to let them get anything. 

They have lots of stuff at home, but they don't play with toys and stuff because they are hardly ever home. 

oh I love the butterfly one @Bow I would certainly buy that. I have a tattoo a bit like that on my ankle.

I can't think about xmas yet. I still have some birthdays to get through.

We all do have that junk draw. Throw everything in it and tell ourselves we'll get back to it afterwards.

I haven't seen that on netflix, might have to put it on the list.

Not sure yet when I will go in. Guess it depends on when it gets approved and if they've got vacancy. In the end I didn't have a choice. Was either agree or a forced admission.