Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Butterfly one is one of my all time favs @Snowie 

im feeling a bit overwhelmed with how much stock I need to make. 

No doubt you are overwhelmed @Bow 

I guess when you make great art work people want more of it.

Just one piece at a time hon. You can't do any more than that.

Well done on such a successful market @Bow I am in awe of your talent but I think you’ll be super busy from now until Christmas.

❤️💚❤️

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Jynx  If you have a moment can I email?

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Sure hun @Bow 

Good afternoon dear @Bow 

Hoping you have recovered from such a big day yesterday.

Doing anything today?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Hey @Snowie 

I feel so sad and depressed today. 

I have kept myself busy despite really just wanting a day of rest. I went and stocked up on frames and did a couple of orders. And just prepped things to make more stock. Finished for the day though. Sitting on the couch wishing that it would just suck me up and make me disappear. 

how r u?

Hi @Bow ,

I went to the shops with the kids last night. My niece bought a galaxy ball light and all my nephew wanted was a gift card for one of this games... that's it. They didn't want anything else...

I'm like, "Easy!"

They've left and are now at the airport.

Now it's for the 3 remaining kids here to CALM down... especially the eldest. She's as high as the hills and bouncing off walls. I THINK she's the same as your D. Year 3?

I'm having a lot of trouble with the eldest. She's been very angry, moody and keeps answering back... feels like I'm dealing with a real tween already. The other two kids are fine... 

As experienced as I am with kids... the eldest is hardcore challenging.

Bow
Senior Contributor

That sounds nice and easy @tyme 

My nearly 9 year old isn’t too bad yet. Doesn’t answer back too much and isn’t too moody. She’s been quietly playing in her room today cause she was sick a couple of times late last night . Occurred before mum went to bed so she dealt with it. I just did all the washing today!

it’s your birthday today. Happy birthday. Did you get cake???

I don't really celebrate birthdays actually. So no cake. Hence I'll 'celebrate' during our Sunday Hangout tonight. You're more than welcome to join! @Bow 

I'm glad D isn't too bad at the moment. I think she's on her own so she's learnt to play on her own. The eldest here CANNOT play on her own. She was the easiest baby but the hardest child.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance