Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Baker85
Casual Contributor

Does anyone find it hard to get help at night?

Hi all! So at the moment I am going through a mix episode of bipolar and I feel like I need help 24/7 but the nights are the worst. Lifeline aren’t right, suicide callback aren’t right and beyond blue will try with you but the don’t really do bipolar... I’ve ended up in hospital now, but still, has anyone run into this before or is it just me that feels it’s not good enough?

Sorry about my slightly hypomanic rant!

💖

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Does anyone find it hard to get help at night?

Also, it’s bloody hard to get help in hospital overnight too!

Hi @Baker85 Sorry you are in hospital.  I often have difficulty at night and met quite a few people posting at night, so much so, there is a thread called "Night Shift"

Its just after 2am.

Mixed Episodes are tough.

Hospitals are not the greatest place.

Hang in there.

Smiley Happy

@Baker85@Appleblossom Hi Baker85 and Appleblossom. Yes there is nothing for bipolar and schizoaffective people outside Sane at night for support I have found. I hate hospitals and now avoid them like the plague as they don't seem to get it. What can I say other then you are not alone my friend...... thank go for Sane.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance