Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dissociative Identity Disorder Carers?

hope you are feeling better today @Smc

@Smc thinking of you and family

@Determined, @Shaz51, @Former-Member, thanks for checking up. The bug seems to have passed, but I'm a bit dehydrated and still pretty tired. I think I may have been a little overambitious with dinner tonight. Salad sandwich (no meat or cheese), a cup-a-soup and a couple of bikkies slightly stretched my limits...?? Am close to better though.
Hubby's feeling mildly off colour. Hoping that doesn't progress any further.

Youngest Daughter has gone off to a friend's house for a few days, so we've got the place all to ourselves. Am hoping we'll be well enough to do some mini-holiday things together. Little stuff like going out for an ice cream, or visiting another town in the area.

Older Daughter seems OK at present. Rest are fine too.

Happy New Year @Smc

Ta @Former-Member, you too. 🙂

@Smc

Thinking of you and trust all is as well as it can be.

@Determined, there's been some possibly encouraging developments- Older Daughter taking some serious steps in fighting against the SH urge. We're trying to balance that thin line between encouraging her, but not getting hopes up too hgh until we see results...

We found out last night that her Primary School principal died suddenly late November. Primary School was a long time ago, but she gave Daughter a lot of support over the years, so we're hoping she doesn't take that news too hard. She tends to dwell on tragedy and loss. I'll wait until I get a chance to tell her about it face to face.

Hubby and I are still in recovery from the gastro bug. We were talking with a friend this morningwho also caught it, and like us, he's finding its taking ages for him to get back to eating properly. We're seeing steady improvement, but its much slower than we'd like. 😕

How are things at your end @Smc?

Hubby and I are still in recovery from the gastro bug.-- ohh no @Smc, hope you feel better soon xx

@Smc thinking of you here also. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance