Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

@Shaz51 happy Saturday! I hope you have a good day xx

..had microwaved vegemite and cheese wrap here , bits still on floor think lol @Shaz51 @StuF @ENKELI @Meowmy 

@TAB best breakfast ever!

You are doing well @ENKELI 

No housework here today,  only did the clothes washing 

@StuF , @Meowmy , @TAB , @Bill16 

there's something about melted cheese and vegemite @ENKELI  i used to grill sandwiches didnt eat at work, so much better lol

@TAB toasties are proof the world isn't all bad lol!!

I love your idea of uneaten sandwiches, why did I never think of that!

Hope you're having a good day, I am going to add bread to the shopping list and have toasties for lunch, nom nom nom!

i got chinese takeaway other day when stayed over in adelaide to see dr. was cos recognised menu fm like 25 years ago when used to live near where stayed. nothing like it hey. was silly of me. it did nt stop me eating it, but not close to what place w same name did back then. also got 2 giant banh mi from place next dr while waiting ha ha. had one during night and for breakfast, ate other when got home after like 18 hours out of fridge, ok was getting a bit frazzled by then, but still good lol @ENKELI  I am leaving to get another holter moniter in 30 mins, think get some treats ok think might do b4 get it fitted as will look like more of a weirdo w wires and stuff all over lol

Hello @Ainjoule 😊

@TAB nah, go in shirtless so everyone can see the monitor! Lol!!

I was in San Francisco many a year ago and bought a hollowed out sour dough cob loaf with chicken Caesar salad in it. The crappy hotel room I was in had no fridge so I lived dangerously and ate the remains the next day. I'm still here! Use by dates are just a suggestion IMO 🤣🤣

@ENKELI @Oaktree @Shaz51 @rav3n hello everyone,  today is a better day here. Just been for walk and had lunch fish and chips. Hope you're all okay. Take care