Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

Thanks, needed to hear that. Still struggling as I write this. Worst part, don't feel like I'm getting it together. Feel more removed than ever. I've tried to go over stuff I've written and felt like at the time I was onto something. Only to fall back to ??? Questions and more questions of myself. Inbetween this loss of connection. Anyway. Still doing the work. Remind myself it's taking a long time to get here. I can keep looking.

Good morning to all my best friends 

@Oaktree , @tyme , @Just , @Healandlove , @Glisten , @Captain24 , @Ainjoule @Patches59 , @Meowmy , @Ru-bee , @Bill16 , @Jacques , @Tilz , @TAB , @Bow , @ChouxieChou , @Eve7 , @Johnny007 , @Adge , @StuF , @sheba30 , @sosad-666 , @Stout @f0x , @ArraDreaming , @oceangirl , @dehaha , @Appleblossom , @MDT , @Judi9877 , @Snowie , @Asgard , @Jynx , @Spirit_Healer , @rav3n , @Hope2Recovery , @Thilini , @Sunda-Billi , @D1ng0 , @MJG017 , @ENKELI , @Katz42 

193733559_2056692757836841_4427498390677416262_n.jpg

Love you @Shaz51 Shazy

Good morning @Shaz51, I hope you are doing well.

@Shaz51 @Oaktree @Glisten @ENKELI @rav3n hello everyone,  hope you're all going well. Been for walk and food shopping. Take care all

❤️ @Meowmy , @MJG017 ,,  @TAB @@Glisten 😊

The sun is out today , had a wrap and a cuppa for lunch 

Well done @Meowmy for this morning 

Love you too @Glisten 

G'day @Shaz51 !

Hello @StuF 

How is your day going 

Hey @Shaz51 

Quiet day here. Was at the Swans game last night which was just a late night by my standards if nothing else. So yeah, cruising here

How about you?

been busy @Meowmy. I hope the rest of your day goes well.

It's a nice sunny day today, I am going food shopping as well and then hopefully I'll feel motivated enough to do some housework.