Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Dropping in to see how your road trip went @TAB ?

@TAB hey Tabby, hope you are okay on the road. Did most of stuff today. Hope the rest of the day will go okay. Take care 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Found hotel am at shopping centre cant check in yet got a few things need, bit less worry @Meowmy be better when checked in etc

@TAB Tabby glad you are safe. Hope hotel will be nice and you can get some rest. Take care

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Meowmy I hope your weekend has been a good one. 🍰☀️ Just got home from lunch out and clothes shopping. Had success today. Am pleased with what I bought. 😀

I hope you're going ok re trip @TAB I see you've found a hotel for the night. I hope you are now in there and able to relax. Well done on going ahead, despite fears. 😸🍰😎

@Former-Member hey Pippi, glad you had a good weekend. I have Tuesday holiday. So just work for tomorrow. Going with friends to a garden for walk after work tomorrow. Hope you will enjoy the evening

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's so good that you're able to get out and about with friends again @Meowmy Its been a long time of restrictions. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sleep is the operative word today @Former-Member 

Went to bed at 5am and haven't been able to get myself up. I can't recall if I caught sleep the night before or not! Ended up having various people pop over and was busy created out of my own madness. :face_with_rolling_eyes: I really feel the next couple of days are catch up! 

@TAB I see. I did that years ago too. A period of more madness it seemed to be too! 😂 I'm happier to live a simpler existence now. My self created terades are enough! 
my kids have turned the house upside down. I should go clean up!

TAB
Senior Contributor

I made it , found hotel  had couple hrs til book in so went to shops, got a new back pack and bag that would have bought on internet normally plus got another key for my car from mr minit lol Civilisation lol was raing whole time, spare tyre that got used to being on car is dangerous so going to have to go shortly but am spoilt for choice here @Anastasia  hotel room is double and oceanview , was potentialy embarrasing booking in all toffs having sunday lunch lol staff  were freindly anyway and they took my money ha, was friends suggestion. I would have gone for comfort zone miles away that used to haunt

@TAB Tabby cat, glad you will alive again. Hope you will enjoy the ocean view evening. Well done

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance