Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

sounds awesome my @hanami , hope you have a good weekend with whatever you are doing my friend 

1919997310-Funny-Motivational-Quotes-18.jpg

❤️!!!

Hi @Shaz51,

How's all with you and Mr Shaz? I hope the weekend was good to you and I hope your visit with your mum went well.

FloatingFeather ❤️ 

Hello dear @tonys. I suspect you've been triggered or are having a bit of a rough time, but you may just be very busy. I wondered if you'd like to share a chipped old tin mug of tea by the fire here next time you're online.

LeChuck xx

Hello chuck.   mate I'm so sorry I didnt get back to  you.  And youre such a caring person.

I'm fine,  I just got some tunnel huts second hand,  so Its been long days,  and fall asleep at the kitchen table.  Hernia grief too,   but booked in, and should be fine.  covering tunnel huts with plastic is fraught with peril,  but it will mean more dry crops so well worth current challenge.

So my friend  @LeChuck   how are you travelling mate .    I  found some time to google BP,

The descriptions  are only the cover of that book ,   hey mate.   Anything thats bad enough to keep you from friends and family,  and in.  .  .  .   Hospital.    I can try to imagine but 

thats as close as I can get.   I had a few of the usual things young people took back in the seventy's to enhance Pink Floyd,  and struggled  letting go of control.   But to have no choice in the matter,  and then hope for tolerance from those close to you.  .  .

Brother,   I don't know how you manage it.   I just pray science comes up with a new giant tablet,  or microwave  nano particle emitting  helmet.  .  .  .  and you can bet they will  too  !   

So ,   should mention,   the time concept part of my brain,  is damaged,   So sleep well,  but all over the place.  Everyone here is used to it,  and keep me on track usually,  but this weeks a doosey.     So please don't worry if I'm on the dark side of the moon too long.  In the upstairs department, I'm  either happy,   or too happy,   or so happy,   I'm a major pain in the ass to all

around me..   

How long have you suffered with  BP  mate,   and did an event help it manifest.   

What   does a plan  for Le  Chuck   look like.

Mate hopefully things ease up a bit,   and we can tell a few yarns and see if God has a twisted sense of humour.    Take comfort knowing,   eastern cod are protected.

I got a I T   tech guy started today,  Lovely bloke,   so He will help me with sorting a bit more efficiency,    Please take care of yourself and thanks for being a patient caring friend Le Chuck

Hope its Ok I use this post to update a few others,  as I still have to tub  and eat, 

Hi       @Sophia1    @FloatingFeather 

Hey @tonys, great to hear from you. I'm glad you're good, and just flat out. Managing the moon base sounds hectic! So just chat whenever you have some free time buddy 🙂

I made one of those polytunnel things, not a proper greenhouse, about 12x5m from a sratch with my dad, built our own frame out of steel pipe, the lot, and I'll tell you what, amen to struggling to get that plastic perfect!

I still don't know the right thread to tell you more about bipolar and me without disrupting others. Not social spaces but not the something's not right thread either. I will find an old one that nobody's using and we can have longer chats there.

But in the meantime, going to the footy tonight! Go bombers! Do you follow the AFL?

LeChuck xx

@LeChuck    hello  Le Chuck.   Mate ,  Sorry but I'm always a day or two behind on posts.

I'll say time lag tween earth and moon and hope that passes for an excuse.

So if you got some Agtuff on a tunnel hut with just 2 people,  I salute you.  I've got 4 on each side of the frame,  and 2 feeding off the role.    My mostly female crew swear so much,  even sailors blush.   chickens, pigs, goats and even me,  have to be subservient when the "ladies"

are reskinning a tunnel hut.    I hope you are having a peaceful day surfing the breeze mate.

I stretched that 9 minutes to 18,  just stopping and starting it so I could soak up all the words and meanings.  Its an athenium to the coliseum in our heads,  where our thinking does battle with our thinking.   A song in an endless sky.

AFL,    well I don't get any time to watch a whole game,  but how can you grow up in Vic without a love of AFL.    I used to follow the blues,  but they were,  too cool for school,

So followed who ever was on the bottom,  usually St Kilda.   Now Its greater western,  or the farm girls will beat me senseless,  So ,   did Essendon clean up,   I'd rather face the SAS

than the bombers.    The shed girls have got the swans on right now and if they don't win,

I'll be wiping tomatoes of shed walls. . ! 

I always tell staff to never be frightened to fully express themselves.    Democracy around here is frightening in reality . . .

Mate,    I'll just hunt for posts,  and if im in the wrong thread,  Give me a blast.

In a world of triggers,  I'm a clumsy Texas gun shop.  Land mine craters on every path I've 

walked,   whats a fella gunna do.      Buy  thicker thongs.  .  .

Happy trails my wise and intricate friend.            tonys moonbase  1  

Hi @tonys and @LeChuck you are free to talk about bipolar on my introduction thread. I used to talk to HenryX over there but I think he’s taking a bit of a forum break. Haven’t seen him for a long while. Coincidentally I have bipolar too. I will go tag you on my thread.

Edit; actually I tagged you both on the ‘Let’s talk about bipolar’ thread. 

Best wishes,

Meggle

Hi @Dimity, how are you? I hope your weekend went well. I'm about to get a bit of a tongue lashing she hates being referred to as a wife, she IS someones wife but doesn't want to be defined by marriage status. All I said was that she's a very loving wife, mother and sister. Wish me luck!

Oh oh @Abner 

Sounds like you are in hot water!

I wish you luck!

Sounds to me like you were being nice and this lady is being a little unreasonable. 

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance