Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Happy new year!

Hi @outlander 

I'm sorry to hear that this could be a permanent issue - I am not sure which operation has caused this - I know you had your teeth done and something for your PCOS - maybe with your crappy luck both of them are going to bother you for however long and I know well enough how tough a chronic health problem is - 

I know you are in a Bushfire Team where you are - of course I don't know where that is so I don't know how you are affected by the fires - in Melbourne it's extremely smoky

I just looked outside - the shadows have that coppery look but the wind hasn't blown up yet - we are expecting a change this afternoon - it's still out over SA atm - 

I hope you are able to stay safe and I guess your Pop will not make things any easier for you - I know you always do your best though

Dec

lots of hugs @Kurra HeartHeart

Hello @Owlunar , @Zoe7 , @TAB , @Adge 

Hey @Kurra 😊😄

Hoping you are going ok with the horrendous conditions. Just saw this thread, thanks to @Shaz51. 😄👋🏻

I came on to wish everyone a belated new year. My timing is completely off though. Just thinking of everyone around Aus affected by weather or fires (or both). 

Best wishes and good luck to all. 💜

@Teej
I'm doing OK. Temp was 46 today, do a bit warm. Got a bit fragile earlier but got it together for now. Luv n Hugzzz 💕🎶💕

17 Images About Funny Beach Quotes On Pinterest Too Late ...

1000+ images about Funny! on Pinterest | Funny quotes ...

Worked today @Adge 

Screenshot_20200104-212108_Gallery.jpg

i have a feeling My guardian angel often looks like this ...

301 Moved Permanently

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance