Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: How's the weather today?

Perfect calm comfortable weather sounds @Zoe7 Good to see you. I'm drifting again sorry. No stamina these days 😞
Rumbling thunder in the distance now ☁️ forcast rain.
I just attached a blue tarp to bamboo lattace then tied down over my clothesline outside kitchen window. Its for shade mostly but this wet weather called for the added support and it looks better. Can't really see it from kitchen but the pretty blue reflects off the eves. I like that's. Guess I'm expanding my living space with this unit being so smaller than I'm used to. I've also put steel garden flowers etc on iron fencing just there. I only have 3m from my back door to the fence. Resting now after brunch syncopy.. Hope everyone's ok, haven't been on other threads much. Don't know how yas do it.

It was sunny here but the thunder is starting to roar Enjoy your day @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Anastasia @Bow @Adge  

It must feel good to have a little more in your garden space and have it feeling more like home @Former-Member I hope that weather has now cleared for you and the distant thunder has gone. You have certainly copped the weather this week and need a break.

As for other threads Hon - no drama at all - stay here where you feel comfortable and we will find you 💖🧡💛💜💚💙

Hope it passes quickly for you @Eve7 Heart

hello @Bow@Anastasia@Eve7 , @Former-Member , @Zoe7@Adge 

a bit hot up here today 

busy morning , now putting our food away 

put all mum's food away , putting the aircon on here 

How’s your Mum @Shaz51 ?

hello @Eve7 , how are you going with the storms ??

yes mum is old , very tired and frail , so have done some things at mums and put her aircon on for her, she is resting now xx

Storm seems to have passed but we had some hail @Shaz51 

We are in direct line of a major storm here.

Sitting waiting 😬:nauseated_face:

BoM map showing intensity dark red to black .

Eeekkkkk @Determined !

It's rumbling all around me. I don't like it at all. Both my boys are out. Anxiety is high. Bf telling me off for stressing, story of my life 😥

Hope it doesn't hit you hard x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance