Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How's the weather today?

Good to hear @Eve7 🌞🌞🌞 hope it dries up enough to get your fence in.

It's 37 here, so I took the opportunity to do some lawn work 😛 I can't wait to get back to the east coast so I can have a proper garden that isn't just all weeds, and plants die if they are in the dry ground.

I hear you @Judi9877 re looking for a cooler change. The a/c is the only way people live out here. 

Thanks for the laugh with the meme @Determined 

Take care @StuF not sure if you are getting more rain in these coming days. It is absolutely insane watching the news in Lismore !

Look after yourself forumites ❤️

@Shaz51 @ButterflyBeauty @Eden1919 @Quinoa12 @Zoe7 @TAB @HenryX @Adge 

More rain coming I believe @LookingHopeful . But it is really only at annoyance level where I live. Driving to work today was Fun! Still, got there in one piece.

As for Lismore and the surrounds- yep that's some scary, awful stuff. Can't imagine what it would be like.

I hope all forumites stay safe

40 here today @LookingHopeful  am sick of it, thought it was a mild summer around christmas, since then av temp 35 deg lol

Stay safe on the roads @StuF 

And yes, @TAB I can't remember a time when it was below 35 degrees ! I am looking each week at the temperatures and just waiting for them to come down. And to make it worse, it has basically been the driest 'wet season' so far which will make it a very challenging tourism season. Already a challenge with borders set to open. 

Yes most common day this year would be 37 by my impression @LookingHopeful and like 3 rain days out of 60 haha for 12mm lol ok semi arid but Jan usually highest rainfall month lol

here it is my @Eve7 😎

@TAB , @LookingHopeful , @Eve7 , @StuF , @Judi9877 

sooo hot here today and we just had a small shower and thunder xx

@Shaz51  we need this "hot spell" (by Sydney standards) to break! Apparently Monday...

“””Thanks @Shaz51 It was stinking hot here too

Hi there @Shaz51 and others here this morning👋! I hope you’re surviving the heat up there in your part of the world! 

It’s cold here in Melbourne today after a day of 36 so a perfect day for cleaning my room and finding some projects that are in various forms of completion! 

Take care and stay safe!

Judi9877☺️💐

Raining ️here in Qld right now but sunny and 27 forecast for tomorrow 🌞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance