Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Thats wonderful @TAB I'm so proud of you.  That is just fantastic! And you might be able to get work locally.  Next step is getting back your health which is easy to do. But first things first.

Back during dialup on the internet there was a popular site called www.curezone.org - its a forum that is moderated by naturopaths etc and people on there support eachother's health recovery. 

I spoke to one healer in Melbourne who spent hundreds of thousands on getting well and sorry to say this and I'm not being smug but I got it for free off curezone.  I could not afford healers or integrative physicians which cost a mint. The site is a basic format but is loaded with peoples life journeys from sickness to health. Dont know if thats quite up your alley but thought I'd mention it anyway! 🙂 

@SmilingGecko    OK  mate,  Showed your post to my book keeper so I don't forget.

and a lotto ticket it shall be,     Tab says that new chickens lay a lot of them.

Didn't know that,  I've got chooks ducks and geese,  so I do eat a lot of  eggs.   The goose eggs are a bit rich though.  Will I ever get a triple yolker. . .

Mate ,   I know nothing about the astrology.  I'm down the river every chance I get and always marvel at the stars,  Then the rod tip goes and thats the end of my lesson.   I'm sorry you lost a dear friend with shared interests.  Could one of those twinkling stars thats just a tad brighter than all the rest,   be your old friend.  A friend of mine.   Owlunar,   has a telescope.

So.  .  . .  Is this Good morning a new thread.   Yours was the first letter I've received from it.

Good morning . . .  Its  . . .  Tamper proof.   Teflon coated. .  How can any one wake up to something other than,  after reading the name of this thread.   

So,   Bet everyone writes you Melbourne Cup day.

Take care Smiling   Gecko..  Tonys    mb  1

She sure was a shining star in the sky @tonys I miss her deeply and life has not been the same since. 

I think a triple yolk egg would certainly be amazing. All these anomalies in nature.  I would love to own chooks but live in a suburban backyard. Have thought about it but I don't think I could maintain them.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. I'm about to wind things down for now. Got to keep at my routine or I don't get things done otherwise.

Bye for now! Take care 🙂 

@tonys @TAB @MDT @Emelia8 @Snowie @Former-Member @Judi9877 

My plumbing sprang a water leak today. Got to get a plumber out tomorrow. Had to turn off water mains. Could have done without the expense. Its going to cost a lot. Spoke to someone from my water utilities company. They have a priority plumbing service and don't rip folks off thankfully. I just realised I had extra emergency cash. So all my emergency money is going to pay for this bill. I'm glad I had money on standby. But yeah bills...Just had wasps removed from the house a month or so ago.  Well the plumber is booked. Its going to put a dint in my finances lol

Sorry to hear about your pipes @SmilingGecko ,   And the trouble with new plumbing is its all polly with clamp brass connections.  They don't want you to be able to fix it yourself,   do they.

But ,   old tonys won't be beaten.  Once council was gone I replumbed with screw connectors and high pressure irrigation poly pipe.  Fancy shmancy taps ,  out the window,   all ball valves.

Looks harsh but lasts forever.   That   word ... forever , ... is a thing of beauty in itself. 

When ever I drive past the council I mutter,    I'm still here you   bast....rds 

Take it easy   mate.               tonys      moonbase 1

Can get poly in food grade or potable water as well @tonys  think thats blue stripe. Lots of grades. @ Tab is minesite boilermaker. Mostly sit at home last few years . Got old got big knees gave up

@TAB    Yes  . . .   I did leave that detail out didn't I  .     thanks   chum... Usefull fella you are,

Shame about knees,       I have a fella in a wheel chair gets brought out once a week to sharpen

every tool,  , saw , cutters,  pruners,   You name it,   he turns it into a samurai sword .

Bastterd cheats me in cards and cleans me out of change every time he comes here.

But if your retired and enjoying it well I won't bug you.   Just saying your probly twice as smart as me and wasting that talent.      O K i feel the look    peace brother,   and I do hope you feel better soon  mate..                             tonys moonbase    1

Yes am a waster from way back @tonys  not really retired, just not working. Its got a life of its own after a while. I need to find something a bit less demanding to do

Well last post got eaten.  .  .   take 2   I was saying i forgot to mention food grade .  thanks for that @TAB    Mate    I   have a fella gets brought out here,  he's in a wheel chair.  once a week  he sharpens every tool on the place,  then cheats me at cards and cleans me out of all my change.   Your probly twice as smart as me,  and all that knowledge  is in demand,

Anyway  If your happily retired I'll leave you be.    I   do hope you are feeling better my friend

tonys moonbase one.          Going fishing soon   before rain gets here.

Heyy? I actually did see yr last post @tonys  ok enjoy fishing

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance