Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

I'm 100ks down the road from where parents lived til last one dropped off @SmilingGecko  so not stomping ground only been here briefly 2-3x before over the years

double yolkers not uncommon from own chooks when just started laying @SmilingGecko prob seen 10x as kid, never from factory eggs @tonys 

Oh I see @TAB.  When are you going back to W.A.? And whats this thing you mentioned about a possible covid lockdown again and border closures in W.A.? Did I read your comments correctly? I checked The Age and Herald Sun and saw nothing mentioned about another wave of covid or lockdown measures in place.  

murdoch paper in SA they just make things up some people wearing masks now tho @SmilingGecko  I'm all over the shop want to buy house now. contacted agent.

Wishing you luck @TAB I'm glad you may have a property lined up. Its not mercury retrograde yet, but nothing major.  Mercury enters "shadow phase" next week on the weekend so the energy is slowly trickling through. It officially goes retrograde around 20th/21st.  Check for stuff like mold and get a building inspector to check out the place out so the foundations etc are secure.  Get a friend to go over contracts so you don't stuff it up with fine print.

i dont care if it falls down @SmilingGecko  im not selling it lol its me for Life  cant see cracks 

I hope it works out @TAB this may be a lucky break. I'm so happy for you!  I bet whatever it is its nice 🙂 It was obviously worth coming to S.A. ❤️ but I do understand what you were up against with the type of stuff on the market. Saw a yuk den that looked like it was previously owned by a hoarder and another ramshackle place that looked so unhinged like out of a country western movie or something.

.. I had a couple posts deleted @SmilingGecko  look up crystal brook and in price range lol 

I checked the suburb. Saw something. I think the interiors look neat. The outside of the property with no lawn but the insides pretty nice. You could always fix the garden yourself. The insides don't really need fixing up @TAB 

its just been done hey @SmilingGecko  re pain, hws etc at least can drive thru to back yard not like place was renting in kalgoorlie lol could put a shed up once get settled main street walking distance, very neat and well looked after old buildings, offices for regional council there  plus big waterworks depot, might be able to get work there, I did my apprenticeship with them ok not at that depot but they know me still

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance