Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB s 😞 having to use one wouldnt build anybodys' self esteem that is for sure. Try not to let it griend you down although that is easier said than done. It is a typical thing for the current government to endorse.

Plus private company that runs it is owned by Twiggy Forrest a WA mining billionaire. He receives $12 thousand dollars a year per person on it as 'service fee' not $20 or $100 like on credit card . $120 ish a week no matter what, for receiving $300 a week for making it hard to access and therefore hanging on to it for as long as can @greenpea
Former-Member
Not applicable

Grr, had to have a break re accidentally hit cancel on long reply post to Yas.
@greenpea, studies probably mostly 'normal' psych & sociology for first few semesters, which might be helpful personally and with any further work. Can't hurt 💐
@TABI'd be so embarrassed using the welfare card, I'd probably wear some kind of disguise and or go where nobody knows me. Not fair. Probably bring it on for all welfares eventually. Sucks.
ONE hour walk a day is still excellent Tab 🏃🏆

@TAB s you are kidding me?? why am I not surprised. 

@NatureLover  I am going ok thanks 

I hope you have your internet back soon 😊

@Former-Member  I F DCF is it running 😥

Hey @greenpea no stress Hon. I generally only support your goodmornings as I don't often see them until the evening when I log in - but still love getting them. A super pea goodmorning at night still makes me smile Heart

Hugs @greenpea 

It takes work coming up smiling again and again and again.  Love it. I thought of doing Criminology once ...

Smiley Happy

Hey @MDT Good to see you too.

@TABOn you for being active and good about getting ball rolling re DSS. 

@Ant7Hope pulled muscle is not too bad.

@Former-Member@Zoe7 @NatureLover 

Smiley Happy

Good Night from Me!

Yeah it was a classic @Appleblossom person was really helpful and suggested sending email and offered address repeatedly. Once given it I told them I had already done that then they said what's your name and found it straight away. Kafka esqe?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance