Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@tonys   wish chips i like that 🙂  i hope you had a super pea Monday. xx

I'm  good thanks @ENKELI ..   How about you mate.  So,    What was the autopsy result on the car A/C,

and ,    anything  showing up on the job vacancy radar.?

I went to town to get meds n vax  etc.  Picked up wardrobe for all my donna's n blankets to be hidden in.

Makes me hot just looking at them.  Think they will go the way of the dinosaurs.  I was standing on the scales at the doctors thinking ,   you know what.  I'm going to invent some scales that let out a load

shrill scream when you stand on them.. Like the Phsyco  shower scene.  Whenever I share my entrepreneurial schemes  with my doctor,  she seams to make sure I get every script I ask for,  and in

great haste too.     LoL... 🫨   

Well I'm afraid to ask about the weather.   Its even hot here.  I soak a shirt and put in in the freezer.

Then crispy crackle it on just before I walk out the door.   Bet no one thought of that. !

Well I'd best get to bed  @ENKELI ..    I'm sleep posting and I'm already on my third n final warning

from Sane about my   lame  Dad jokes. .    Take care in the heat  Enkeli.    Talk soon..                                                                                                                                                                   tonys..  

You have a  surf board  @Hopefulsoul . . !      Well. . .  No  kind word in my duffle bag  nor  cure all potion

in my alchemy atic  is ever gunna top  a perfect wave  as the cure to all that ails..

Well done mate.          Good luck in the search  partner..                                                   tonys..

@tonys @ENKELI @TAB @StuF @greenpea @Former-Member @Hopefulsoul @oceangirl @saturnzoon 

good to see this thread stays busy

not too hot down south…. Thinking of those battling heat.

been busy …. Zooming last night

Singing ladies today

shrink tmrw

but at last I am living again

• cheers Apple 

@Appleblossom glad to hear you're living again 😊

I'm the opposite, wishing that I wasn't. No SI just wishing I could sleep forever.

Sorry, feeling really depressed and worthless, not sure why.

Neighbours' dog constantly barking every frigging night, 40+ heat, I'm over it all.

@tonys @TAB @StuF @greenpea @Fadin @Hopefulsoul @oceangirl @saturnzoon hope y'all are doing okay 😊

@ENKELI 

Barking dog and the heat….. weary sigh.

Hang in there.

iI was on the edge for a long time. 

I am ready to go but not active about it. Trying to have as good a time as possible while I am still here.

Hello  @ENKELI .. Sorry I've not been to the Mail  box..  Turn out I've got bloody covid..  I feel so crook.  

I can't even think of something funny to say. .   Yeah..  that  bad.   I've stayed of the computor because I've heard about posts going viral and I don't want to spread my germs to other's. . .   kidding.     Just need a few days to thoroughly immerse in misery and all the associated bed snacks

and pampers..    Lol..   

Mate..   Scares me when you speak poorly of yourself.  I know your in a rough patch but hey.

What happened to that girl I was talking kitchen makeovers with.  Have you made an appointment for 

some help.   My Cousin was going through an awful patch,  and I suggested she got the hormone patches and thyroid checked.    She went from a Hyde to a Jekeil in about 5 days.. 

Now  I'm not suggesting  this for you.  Just pointing out the powerful influences of the smallest  things.

Your a smart person ,  I can tell,  and I know you will reason your way out of this.   Takes time..

and help.   We all have a bag of coping strategies some where,  self taught,   and from our mental health workers.    Yours  got you this far. .       Find that bag.. Tip it out on the bed and go through it again.

Accepting what you must,  and changing what you can..   Unless it  Is to reinforce a hard learnt lesson,  there is no looking back..    Just a plans for tomorrows.   

Your my friend so I'm compelled to try and help.   I hope thats OK.. 

My goodness,  aren't things just so expensive now.   I ordered 50 bucks worth of meat from the butcher,  for home delivery.   He says to me.  tonys,   if no one is home, can I just slip it under the door.!..    LoL. .         Its not working, is it mate.           Well just know I wish only the very best for you. 

And here if you really need to have a share..        Take care mate..

Hey nice people..    Will be back soon as covid  respects my eviction notice . . .Hope you are all ok

and thinking of you when I see the weather map.  

@Former-Member   @Glisten  @SmilingGecko   @StuF   @greenpea  @Meowmy   @Oaktree    @TAB  @Meowmy  @Emelia8   @faithandhope  @saturnzoon @Historylover 

@saturnzoon  @Shaz51   @Tilz  @Appleblossom    and I hope @Thyme is ok.   Thyme. ..  we good?

Well,  Hang in folks. .   days are getting shorter.  Before we know it,  we'll be looking for that 

favourite old flano..                                                                                kind wishes..  tonys..

@tonys   hey sorry to hear you have covid!  take good care of yourself.  talk soon love peax

@tonys you can always make me smile 😄

I used to be on hrt but it was so expensive I couldn't afford it even when I was working and it's not on the PBS.
I am tired of the heat, barking, no money and no response from job applications. Just wanting to go to sleep forever. (No SI, not THAT ready to meet my maker ha ha!)

I appreciate you calling me a friend, it is nice to know I have more than 2 these days.

Love your comment about the meat delivery, I'm beginning to think maybe Soylent Green is the way to go...🤣 🤣
Despite feeling miserable and having nothing go my way at the moment I still can muster up a bad joke.

Sleep well, I hope the dread 'rona goes away very soon and you start to feel better.

And thanks 😗

Hello @tonys I noticed your absence on the forums and thought something had happened.

I'm really sorry you are not well my friend.

Well it seems as if you are taking it in your stride and trying to stay on top of things in true tonys style.

Always encouraging people and being in your best capacity to shoulder peoples problems in spite of everything.

Please look after YOU for a change

Don't push too hard and allow your body to get sufficient rest. You've just had hospital and rehab and now you've come down with covid. 

What can I say???

You've been through a lot that for sure. I hope you get well recovered quickly.

I have not caught covid and I don't spread it to others. I understand the vulnerable health status of citizens my age and older

I just stay the hell at home mostly

Tonight I've had a late night.  Have been tinkering on the computer. 

Please don't feel alone. I realise you could have done without this.

I'm about to turn in for the night. So will be away from midnight forum entries 

Get some sleep if possible. Once again I'm sorry you are really sick with covid.

Just focus on your needs. I do understand caring for others stop us from dwelling 

on ourselves. I'm a bit like that.

Anyway you take care and do what you need to do to get better. Healing has been and 

always be a profound spiritual journey. It builds spiritual strength and makes us empathetic

compassionate and caring people.

Sending you a virtual bowl of chicken broth tonys and prayers to you for your happiness and recovery.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance