Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Good morning @TAB @greenpea @tonys @StuF @Former-Member @MDT have to go for a walk this morning.  Checked my astrology for the month.  We have a mundane Sun/Jupiter placement around the 11th which is touted as being the luckiest day of the year. Whenever it comes around each year I notice I have incredible good fortune. That applies to everyone. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @SmilingGecko hope you enjoy your walk.

Hopefully good fortune coming up. I'm sure we could all use it and I'm sure your cleverness in reading this information is something to be appreciated.

Have a good day @SmilingGecko keep warm. Top temperature of 16 today 🙂.

Back from my walk @Former-Member I checked the transit for accuracy and it flows from the 10th April through to the 13th. In Melbourne it is exact at 8:07am on the 12th April.  If you know what sun sign you are you can work out which house of the zodiac the good fortune falls in. What star sign are you?

Have you ever heard of the group called The Hedrons? They never released an album in this country but the video you posted made me think of them @TAB 

no, never heard of them @SmilingGecko 

okay, yes similar sounding to that song @SmilingGecko guess pj harvey better marketedand connected hence success lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well done on the walking @SmilingGecko I find it hard to go when it is cold ( and hot, whatever excuse  I can find - lol)

My zodiac sign is Scorpio. Out of interest what is yours ? Not that. I have much understanding.

I've never heard of PJ Harvey but you could almost mistake them for the same person! They all look the same @TAB. I'm just doing my health audios then will head off to do some essential shopping.  Got to get some stuff done today. I hope you have fun checking out your old stomping ground in S.A. Its a shame about not being able to get something affordable.  I'm sorry to hear it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance