Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

well thats something I hope then  @Snowie 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Snowie hope your day went well. Thanks for your tag today it was nice to hear from you. Hoping you are feeling well   🌹.

Hi also @Zoe7 how are you ?

Hope you are recovering and can have a relaxing weekend.

💕💜💕 @SmilingGecko @Faith-and-Hope @@TAB x.

@Former-Member  @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 .. sending good thoughts ..🤔🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

So pleased everything has gone well for you today @TAB and you are safe. Rest well 🙂.

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @TAB 

Still exhausted @Snowie I got through the two days at work but was asleep nearly as soon as I got home - up to feed the fur babies then back to sleep. I have an appointment later this morning then I think it will be more sleep when I get home.

Hi @Zoe7  I did the sleep all day thing a few weeks back .. its self fulfilling, more sleep less energy=> more sleep ...  yeah okay you prob have diagnoses ..  but sometimes better to distract and stay up . Was a bit worried that sleep had become my life  and that I preferred it .lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 so pleased you got through those two days - sounds like you are slowly improving - beautiful.

Enjoy your rest today and try and take it easy over the weekend. Nearly Easter holidays 🌻🌹🌻.

The fatigue is a hangover from COVID @TAB All other symptoms gone but the fatigue and aching have stuck around. I am looking forward to the holidays to have complete rest for a while.

@Former-Member Slowly improving but think I need that complete rest over the holidays. Had a great chat with my psych today - really needed it as there has been a lot to talk about. She had to cancel an appointment because she had COVID then I had to because I did - so it has been a while. As usual, she suspects I have been underplaying some things so we chatted about that. It is definitely harder to cope with things when we are unwell so I am seeing her again just after the holidays to see how I am going. I have a few things to put in place until then so that was good to bounce of her and get her advice.

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie I have a bit to get done before Monday - all school work - but it has to be done. We are losing our Support teacher this week as she is retiring so I need to bounce some things off her Monday ...and my gorgeous Ass. Principal (who is my rock) is taking up an acting Principal role elsewhere for next term. Both have been such an amazing support to me so I will miss them both a lot. My Ass. Princ. has said I can call her anytime so I may very much take up that offer but it will be very different from dropping in when I need and having a chat. I do hope she is back after a term but I very much suspect she will be longer and maybe will not return as she will no doubt be snapped up by another school for a Principal role.

Today is gorgeous outside but I do not have the energy to go outside. It took all my energy to get to my appointment this morning and then to do the little bit of shopping I had to do. I will do a little bit of work and then most likely sleep again ...the housework can wait.

How is everyone today?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 so pleased you will have an opportunity to catch up on some rest over the holidays.

I hear Covid cases are increasing again, unfortunately and we haven't even hot winter yet.

Sounds like your psych is very knowledgeable. I wish mine were like yours. He is very dull, but I think quite good with medication. I was experiencing shaking as a result of my medication and he seems to have resolved it by putting me on yet another med.

My day has been of no significance today, just routine. Doctor's, hairdresser's and now home to chill with the 🐈 and read a book.

Take care @Zoe7.

Have a nice weekend @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Snowie @SmilingGecko the .

My psych is great @Former-Member There is so much I did not get through today but we needed that time to talk about the major things first ...and it helped.

I am snuggled up with Toby myself - have had to have pain meds for my back as it is still not good after sitting all day on Wednesday. They often make me tired too so adding that on top of the already present fatigue, I don't think I will get much done for a while this afternoon - but I need the rest so will tackle work later.

I hope you enjoy your chill time and your book Hon 💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance