Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Christmas lounge

Thanks for the tag.merry Christmas everyone! I am tired after a very busy day yesterday. Feeling a bit worse for wear. I'm not sure if it is because I drank alcohol yesterday or because I am coming slowly off the antidepressants. I hope that the joy of Christmas extends into everyone's new year!

because I drank alcohol yesterday or because I am coming slowly off the antidepressants. could be from both @Former-Member

alcohol and  antidepressants don`t really mix, trying to get hubby off alcohol , but he would rather go off the anti depressants

@Former-Member, @Smc, @Janiee

Am very run down here too, no alcohol involved though. Hoping it's just exhaustion and a good night's sleep tonight will see me right.

no alcohol involved here either @Smc, but sooo tired

good night sleep will be good @Smc, @outlander, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Janiee

Hi everyone! I hope Christmas was good for you all. I had a great Christmas, my daughter and husband came up for 4 days. So nice to have company and someone to talk to. Hubby isn’t great, nothing I can do. Sleeps a lot and just smokes. Happy New Year to one and all @Raine❤️

Hope you have a good nights sleep and tomorrow will be a better day thinking of you @Raine
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Raine 🙌

worn down here to @Smc @shaz1

Seems I've actually come down crook with something... was hoping it was just tired. Fever says no. 😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance