Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

tyme
Community Lead

Hanging out with Krissy91!

Hey @Krissy91 ,

This is YOUR space to hangout 🙂 Feel free to share your doggy stories!

Tagging in some others @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @outlander @NatureLover @Asgard @Ainjoule @Hope2Recovery @MermaidHair @Snowie @Judi9877 @OM108 @SkySeeker22 

26 REPLIES 26

Re: Hanging out with Krissy91!

What do you enjoy doing @Krissy91 ?

Fancy sharing a cuppa?

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 6.55.12 pm.png

Hey @Krissy91 , Welcome to the forums! I'm a huge dog lover also. Is your dog as spoilt as mine? lol 

Haha omg that's such a cute picture. I'm a home body so yeh, just chiing wat thing TV and puzzle books is my happy time. 

1000028259.jpg

 my little girl Lilly ❤️❤️

Lol @Krissy91 , your 'little' girl aint look so "little"!!!! 

Btw, I do love staffys...

Hey @Krissy91 ,

Your dog is adorable! Does she do any tricks? Mine doesn't, she loves to be pampered. 

Hi @Krissy91 

Love love Lilly, how old is she?  Forgot my manners, hi and welcome to the Forums.  Its funny but I will always greet animals first and then the human. I would imagine that walking Lilly takes ages, with everyone stopping to say hello to her.  I was dog sitting once and it was incredible the number of complete strangers who would stop for a chat in order to say hi to the doggie, am sure its the same with you.  So how are ye in yourself?...... Asgard

@Krissy91 what a lovely doggie. Hope you can enjoy lots of pats and cuddles with Lilly. 🙂

Hey @Katz42 @Asgard @Ainjoule @Krissy91 ,

How's everyone travelling today? I spent most of the day in a training session, and had many cups of coffee 🙂 

It's strange that coming out of high school (or school in general), it very hard as adults to sit in anything that's longer than 50 mins!!!

How's Lilly going @Krissy91 ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance