Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

hi @Molliex well done on getting through the weekend and that you had fun too. Hope your Gp is helpful today and can think of a plan on how to move forward.

Thanks @Molliex
🙂

I hope you enjoy your day

Good morning and thankyou @Molliex .  I too hope your appointment goes well today and you come away from it with a plan that works for you.  Also in case I don't see you beforehand, I hope going back to work goes smoothly for you.  I'll be offline for 11 days from Tuesday as I'm going to stay with my adult child and their family.  Hanging out to see my grandchildren.

Thanks @eth. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. 

Back at work today. I wanted to come, but I've felt nothing since extreme anxiety since I got here. My Dr has recommend I reduce hours for next 6 weeks, so now my boss needs to disclose some information to HR so they can "support me appropriately". I just want them to approve my reduced hours.

Don't know why I'm feeling so low. I'm going to the gym after work, hopefully that will shut my head up for a bit. 

Hoping things improve, and that your reduced hours are approved without too much hastle @Molliex 

I only just found this thread after I read your post on @outlander thread. I will keep tabs on it from now on.

😀💜👍🍒🌸🌺

Sherry

Morning @Former-Member @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @MDT and any others who have commented.

Well I took something to help me sleep last night, and I had a good, nightmare-free sleep. I feel groggy and headachey this morning though, so not sure it was worth it.

I'm seeing my psych tomorrow, and they want me to bring them all my meds for safekeeping. I'm not sure if I can do that yet. I've been feeling despondent this week. I had the time off work I wanted, but it didn't have the restorative impact I assumed it would. My boss also has to talk to HR today to disclose some information so they can consider my reduced hours. I'm anxious about that.

Ugh, dumb head. Need coffee asap 

Heading for coffee here too @Molliex  👋 💕 and had a longer better sleep than I have in a while .... 

Hipe it’s an okay day for you, and anyone else around.

Hi @Molliex 

A nightmare free sleep, in my opinion, is worth feeling a little groggy and headachy in the morning. I hope that fades during the morning.

Im seeing my psych tomorrow too. 😀 Im sorry to hear that your short time off work did not result in the desired impact for you. I hope work is able to accommodate your reduced hours, without any major difficulties. If not, is another week off a possibility?

I do hope your day is better than you anticipate. Sending some calm strength to you today.

Sherry 🌺

Thank you @Former-Member and @Faith-and-Hope. Sending you good vibes for a nice day ahead 🌻🌺💕

Sherry, time alone at home wasn't the best. Too much time with my own thoughts 😕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance