Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Faith-and-Hope @eth @Sans911 @Shaz51 @Jezabell89 @Teej @CheerBear @Snowie @BlueBay @Adge @outlander @oceangirl @Boonana @Former-Member @Maggie @Appleblossom and all following along...

I am so lucky to be at the school I am at presently Smiley Very Happy I had one of the teachers ask if I was okay today as I must have looked really tired. She asked how my weekend went and I couldn't lie and told her it was a tough weekend. Her response was to give me a huge hug and ask "how can I help" - I nearly broke down and started to cry but kept it together and said thankyou and I will be okay.

I am struggling with a couple of big things at the moment but can't go into it here just yet ...maybe in time but for now it is just a bit too much. I will be okay but it is going to take a bit of time. The basis of it all is that feeling of being let down again and not knowing whether I actually want to 'fix it' or find ways to just let it go. It is affecting my motivation and will to keep going - and that also makes me feel like I am letting other people down ...especially here. I haven't felt this low for some time and am really struggling to fight my way out of it. I know I still have to get to work and I think that is helping but I also don't want to be there - and that is hard. So much to think about and so much to deal with and I am not doing well with either.

I don't even know what I want at the moment but do need to find a way to get through this - I know I can - just doesn't feel like that at the moment. Sometimes life is just plain hard - and now that is where I am at.

HeartHeartHeart @Zoe7  xx

You've come very far @Zoe7 and you are inspiring me and many others here too.
You've achieved a great amount. I hope you find some resolutions to there things you've mentioned on passing here soon my friend.
It's good to see your work colleagues are there supporting you too. I'm could it be worth your while to speak to them?

I will speak to my pdoc next time I see her (next week) @MDT but can't talk to anyone at work - I need to keep work separate from what is happening. I also need to try to get through work and it not be so obvious that I am not doing so well - put on that mask again hey. It will sort itself out in time but not sure how much time it will take - and how much I can cope with within that. I am safe but very much struggling again with 'life'.

@Zoe7  💜💕🐾🐾

Awwww @Zoe7 ...,,. hugs n hugs Hon ......

A8DC87C3-1EB6-4E7C-B998-C533FB2A69BA.jpeg

I yearns up at uni today.  It was a rollercoaster day for me, so I haven’t been here at all really.  It has sorted out a lot by this end of it though.  I am so sorry you are feeling really low again, but also really pleased to hear you got a big hug and a “what can I do to help ?”

Big hugs @Zoe7. Feeling let down is a tough feeling 🙁 Sorry to hear you're struggling again with life. I agree, it's hard sometimes.

I hope Toby cuddles bring you some feel goods tonight.

❤️❤️ @Zoe7  hugs coming your way. 

@Zoe7 HeartHeartHeart

Walking with you my lovely sister

Feeling let down is hard, really hard. And I'm so sorry this is how things are for you. Plus whatever else is happening. Nice that you got a little support from a work colleague. Hugs and hugs @Zoe7 💜💜💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance