Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Goodnight @Shaz51 I won't be far behind you my sister Heart

Not bad yeah. Gym this morning with my mate and early lunch after. Then home and chilled out. Didn't get applications in but did three yesterday. Gotta do my training for the weekend when I do paid training for my placement on election day.
Just spent the last little bit cleaning up Facebook. It's amazing how it records stuff and you look back on confusion lol

Above @Zoe7

Haha @Shaz51
Shazo's Mowing

I’m so sorry @Zoe7
I haven’t been well

That is not good @Boonana Hope you are improving Hon Smiley Very Happy

Thanks
How are you @Zoe7?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Boonana . Sorry you've not been well. Hope you are now through the worst. Talk more later.

Hi @Zoe7  Hope your day is a good one. Its Friday ... and a big weekend of sport coming up.

Goodaye everyone else .. 👋

Sherry 😄

Thanks @Former-Member

@Boonana Work for me today - glad it is over for another week and can now rest and get a few things done at home. Been very tired this week but have gotten through the week so that is a bonus. Hope school is going okay.

@Former-Member Yes a big weekend for you and I - a big game this weekend between us - so one of us will be a winner Smiley Tongue🏉 Haven't looked into when my Eels play - will do that later ...just resting up after being on my feet all day which really wore me out. How has your day been?

@Faith-and-Hope @MDT @Shaz51 @Snowie @Sans911 @Teej @CheerBear @eth @BlueBay and all following along...

The 4/5 classroom day on Fridays has already been filled - found that out this morning so didn't get to even talk about it - I am not disappointed though - I still have my normal days and that is enough for now. I will be discussing the 1/2 position for next term but will need to leave that until later into this term. We have a new principal starting next week (just for this term while our normal principal is filling in at another school for the term). We dont know who it is yet but I suppose we will find out Monday.

I am very much looking forward to resting this weeken. The increase in meds have definitely made me more tired in the morning but I need to get used to the increase again. I will also need to adjust the time I take them at night too in order to help with sleeping earlier and then be more awake in the mornings. I really struggled to get moving this morning and that is not good for getting ready for work. Rest, housework and grocery shopping planned for the weekend - and of course footy watching - so nothing special planned but plenty still to do.

Hope everyone is doing okay this afternoon and have had a little light in your day. Hugs and hugs to everyone Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance