Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

Hello @tonys 

Had to laugh at your taking over and running things where the devil resides.

Mind boggling.

Could become a hot new place to hang out ...

Of course I still care about you. We are friends ...

My friends know that if they do not hear from me there is a reason.

It is not about them it is about me.

They know that if I feel unsure about something that I will ask.

I am deep not shallow.

My friendships last until someone betrays me.

You have a whole expanse of people with whom you connect on here and that is how Tony's is.

You are being you and sharing your humour.

I take time out these days which works for me. The forums are too huge for me now. There are too many threads so I hang here when I log in. Occasionally reply to someone who has tagged me elsewhere. A few people.

I am very surprised at the extent of your memory though. Remembering my significant tree threw me.

The submarine I  think was a foregone conclusion.

No my laughter and humour is never manufactured. There is very little about me that is. Clothing?

Be kind to yourself as well remember.

Bye for now friend

Sophia

I am very

yeah its a work in progress re being here, prob too hard on myself @Sophia1  thanks for your thoughtful reply

Hello @Jacques 

Thinking of you and hoping that you might be busy working on the house or the garden or even your super bike...

Letting you know that you are important and if you are struggling remind yourself that I am thinking of you. Supporting you silently.

Only reply when you have the energy and time. Plus wanting to of course laugh.

Take care friend

Sophia

Hello @TAB 

I would hazard a guess that most of us on here are too hard on ourselves.

You are human.

Find things that you enjoy about the work in progress.

I am sure that you have plans...ideas....projects...

Enjoy the process leading up to achieving them.

You are shaping your very own home

Take care friend

Sophia

@ Sophia 1 als Prinzessin@ Sophia 1 als Prinzessin

found an old pic of @Sophia1, Kaisers Daughter Princess of Prussia in another Life  @tonys 

thanks @Sophia1 

@TAB 

always welcome cheshire cat

time to cook dinner now...

Take care friend

Sophia

Good night @Sophia1  thanks

Hi @Sophia1 my beautiful friend, 

im so sorry for the late reply, i have been so buggered of a night, been fixing mums car, painting, working on the bike fixing a broken main water pipe. just everything went wrong last week so i was flat out. 

still waiting for what is happening with mum, the dr is hoping to find a doctor closer to us as sydney is over 6 hours away. so i hope she can find a doctor that is flying into our local hospital or who is closer to us. 

my pigs faces looked amazing this year, i will post a photo for you below. 

unnamed (5).jpg

my plants are starting to recover, i think it was the speed that summer came around, we went from winter to summer and missed spring. 

yes i remember your gardener you told me about him a few moths back, it must make things much easier and help you really enjoy the garden looking amazing.

yes, i have a really good mental health care team around me now, they are seeing me monthly and they are sending me for testing for autism as they think i may be on the spectrum. which would explain a lot as to why i am not normal. 

awe yes i am a self confessed nerd, im so sorry you are unable to speak with your son, it must hurt so so much. hugs my friend. it sounds like him and i would have a great time chatting about computers and electronics. 

no your replies are not too long, they put a smile on my face, i really enjoy chatting here, it is nice to talk about things we have in common. 

lots of hugs my friend. hope you are well.

jacques

Thankyou for writing to me @Sophia1   Time is precious and you find it for your old friends when you can.     Thats no small thing.       Yes I remember the time we shared that hot summer you fending the sun of struggling plants in your care. And the tree.  Then there was a frosty tall drink with a stranger. 

I,     like you have a certain depth to my waters friend.    Helps me see the lines,    and the cracks between the lines.    Subs  cruise quietly  below those.

You need never worry about betrayal.     As well you know,  Its not in my word bag or nature.  Think I once said to you. .   You could rob a bank and I would always be at your shoulder and in your service.

The forrums are big.    Mapping clouds would be a lesser task.   Lots of peaceful folk reaching hands out to other peaceful folk.    Your right.  I love running free here.   Its easy to loose track,  miss a post, a wave ,  a smile,  a  cry for help.     We do what we can. . .  and what we must,   and the rest we do better in our next life.

Everything maters,  hey mate.   sooner or later.       It matters.

I carry pieces of a puzzle in my pocket.       one day I will find where they fit.

Very best wishes for you   @Sophia1 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance