Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Focussing on the positives-

Just got some results released online for a group presentation from a couple of weeks ago... 95%

Nothing like a boost in confidence right on cue ... definatly something postiive to share for today 🙂 

Former-Member
Not applicable

'Onya @Determined

I am grateful that, even though, I didn't feel up to entering the real world today, I did get out and about and do my errands 🙂 I'm also grateful that I started my mosaicing again. Do like this thread @Determined

Positive for today,

9/10 on another group report.

That one was a bit of a gift really as it only took us 2 -3 hours to put together.
It was a project plan for upcoming group report making it really easy as I am working with someone who I have worked with a lot over the last 3 years and we have a great team dynamic with equally high expectations of ourselves. nothing worse than working with someone who does not car and happy just to pass.  

Well done @Determined 😀

💕 @Determined ...... 👍

Positive for today. ...
Finished gluing on the pieces to my candle holder .. can grout in a few days and all finished! 👍

Would love to see it @Bella1978 ...... 😊 

Are you up for posting an image of it ?   Artwork can be identifying, so I understand if you don’t want to.

hello hello @Faith-and-Hope

how have you been traveling? feel like we haven't chatted for a while so i hope you have been well.

i have posted some pics of my mosaics and also a chocolate bouquet i made in the LE craft thread, and there is also a progress pic of my current project. would love for you to check them out 🙂 oh, and there are some pics in my thread on this forum too ... so lots of pics for you to look at hehe x

Thanks @Bella1978 ...... will check them out ...... 😊

Hopefully things will start to settle in again this week. I am still feeling a bit rattled within myself, but getting into a routine helps with that.

Went for a walk in the pool this morning. Have just come back home.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance