Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

bartart23
Senior Contributor

Re: depressed

I have so many emotions I don't know how to deal with them I am so overwhelmed  I feel escalated I feel shitty   All I wanna do is let it out  😭😭😭😭 💔💔

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @bartart23 

I'm sorry you are feeling that way. Sometimes facing those emotions and letting them out can help. Things I've done before is scream/yell, punch a pillow/teddy and punch a punching bag. It helps me get my emotions out. Once I've calmed down a bit, I then journal my emotions so I can either keep it or screw it up and throw them away.

Anyway it helps me. It might or might not help you but sometimes anything is worth a try.

Just take it moment be moment, one step at a time.

I saw you posted this awhile ago so I hope you have been able to calm down a bit and got some sleep.

Take care 

Thanks @Snowie  I am having the biggest panic attack body shaking and everything it won't stop I am going back and forth    I just want it to go  

Hi @bartart23 

I hope it subsided for you. Panic attacks can be hard to deal with. Please go easy on yourself.

Will do @Snowie 

My way of coping best when that happens, is rocking curled up in my bed.  Glad to have a decent bed to myself. Somehow that settles the other shaking from fear and gently soothes it all together.  Then I started seeing my bed as my cocoon.

I dont get panic attacks as much these days. I think because I allowed them to be. It took a while though over 10 years.

Take care @bartart23 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance