Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Charlotterose
New Contributor

Hi this is my first time on anything like this i have bipolar disorder anxiety issues and complex ptsd im feeling really alone lately

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Hi this is my first time on anything like this i have bipolar disorder anxiety issues and complex ptsd im feeling really alone lately

Hi @Charlotterose 

Welcome to the forum. Glad you have joined us here- we are a friendly bunch. I will tag some other members to welcome you too.. To tag people in a post just type in @and it will dropdown and you scroll down and right click on the name or type @ and add the member if they don't appear or if you want to tag someone in the post. Please join in anywhere on the forum. 

@greenpea @Maggie @Shaz51 @TAB @Hope4me 

Re: Hi this is my first time on anything like this i have bipolar disorder anxiety issues and complex ptsd im feeling really alone lately

@Charlotterose  Hey Charlotterose and welcome. @oceangirl  is right we are very friendly here. It is a safe place. Hoping to seeing you around the forums. Take care. greenpeax

@Charlotterose Hi and welcome. My partner has all of that plus treatment resistant depression and fibromyalgia. It is a bumpy road you are on and I feel for you. 

Here you will find support, advice and companionship as well as links to good resources. Welcome, jump in by commenting on any thread and tag people using @ in your replies so they don't miss it. Love S.

And another welcome from me @Charlotterose .

Thanks @oceangirl 💕💕

@greenpea 💚💚

Hello and welcome @Charlotterose 

how are you going today my friend 

letting you know that you are not alone 

@Maggie@SJT63@greenpea@oceangirl 

You are not alone in that feeling of loneliness that mental illness can cause. I know that doesn't change much. I am really sorry you have been feeling so isolated. I am sending lots of love and strength your way. This forum is super helpful for me, even just to have a massive vent about everything going on, the things you think and fear, sometimes a second opinion or even just looking at it all written down can alevieate a bit of that weight and help orgonise the things in your head. That just works for me, my brain can be so confusing at times. Maybe a support group or joining some hobbies could be a good way to reach out (even though it is so much f-ing harder than just that). Please take care of yourself, your feelings are real and painful and that is okay and normal. Stay strong dear. x

Hi @Charlotterose I'm glad you made your way here.

I have similar diagnoses to you and it can be very hard.

I am lonely too right now, but tis forum has helped me a lot on that front because I feel supported and among people who understand.

Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance