Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

its-me
Casual Contributor

Complex mental health

Hi everyone,

I’m its-me. I have a complex mental health presentation (BPD, bipolar 2, anxiety, ADHD and an ED), so hopefully I’m in the right place and will find my niche here.

I’m 30, don’t work, don’t study (although I have a master’s degree) and am moving back home soon due to a sharehouse breakdown and the rental crisis. Things are far from going well in my life and I feel quite lost. This has probably been the worst year ever. Hoping 2024 will be better.

I’m not divulging this information so that people will feel sorry for me, but rather so that people can know where I am at and so that people in similar situations know that they are not alone.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Complex mental health

Hi @its-me 

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and everything that is happening in your life at the moment.

There are many people on here that have the same complex health issues that you have.

I know @Bow @BPDSurvivor might be able to help.

I will also tag a @moderator as they might be able to point you in the right direction.

But please if you feel comfortable here then please keep sharing as much or as little as you want.

Re: Complex mental health

Hi @its-me  sorry things are rough for you. I have BPD, complex PTSD, anxiety, MDD and an ED. Here if ya ever wanna chat

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance