Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

bartart23
Senior Contributor

Anything

Hi I'm new here very scared and shy I have a lot of complex mental health issues it's been getting bad the last month I haven't been well enough I've been seeing and hearing things all that sorry I am new I don't know what to say or do I don't want to be in trouble 

17 REPLIES 17
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: Anything

Hey @bartart23 welcome, glad to have you with us! I'm sorry to hear that things have been so rough for you of late. Well you came to the right place if you want to offload, connect to others, and get some support. Do you also have other professional mental health support at the moment? 

If you're wondering what sort of stuff you can post, you can read through the Community Guidelines to get an idea. And we also have some Tips & Tricks for newbies that could help too. I hope you find it to be a warm and welcoming community. 

Jynx no I don't have anything for mental support everytime I ask for help or advice I get kicked in the guts I give up on everyone nobody cares right  I am very depressed ATM my bpd and mental health issues are just getting bad I have had Soo many episodes but it's ok 

Hey @bartart23 ,

Welcome to the forums. I’m hearing how hard things have been for you recently. I’m glad you have found us. 

I have BPD and know first hand what days can be like.

I’m going to send you a check in email.

thanks am I in trouble? Sorry if I done something wrong 

Hey @bartart23 ,

No, you are not in trouble at all.

I think I sent a email back hope you got it ? How are you 

How do I handle it? I am crying I hate Bpd I hate my hallucinations I have this eating thing too I have lots of mental health I am very complicated

One step at a time @bartart23 .

I'm not sure everything can be fixed all at once. 

Hopefully, by coming to the forums, you find the courage and strength to help yourself. Recovery is about empowering you to make the changes that help you because you deserve it.

People on the forums and around you can sit with you, but the hard work comes from you.

With my BPD, depression, anxiety, disordered eating, I blamed everyone else - until I had the realisation that I was the only one who could help myself.

I hope you find that space and place too. It's a difficult journey, but it's worth it.

You, and only you, can do it. 

I have tired to change I have asked for help everyone seems to want me on meds pills I stopped them months ago when I got out of the psych ward I've be in and out I always lie  to everyone hope I haven't upset anyone on here I have no clue what I am doing on this  I am scared I will say something bad  the only person who cares is my cat  do U like cats? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance