Re: What does your forums' name mean?

El Hamsa lol going back to sleep here very soon ... @MDT

Same
Night everyone

@Appleblossom wrote:

Aloha ...@tyme 

Not the first tyme that question has been asked ... 

My thoughts exactly, @Appleblossom 🙂. But nonetheless, a fascinating basis for a thread, @tyme !

In my case, when I first started venturing in to these sorts of mental health forums, the movie "Frozen" was at the height of it's popularity, and I was one of the billions who had fallen in love with it.

My username is based off a line from it's centerpiece musical number, "Let It Go", which summed up how I felt at the time, and how I still feel to this day, as a matter of fact.

"Let it go!

Let it go!

Can't hold it back any more!" = @chibam 😉

hi @chibam
thats awesome - didn't know that !
Good onya !

goodnight - tired hams here

see you later

Wow, @chibam ! 🙂

Mine's pretty obvious - nature has a huge positive impact on me and I crave being out in it every day. But I was surprised no-one else had chosen this name before me!

I picked greenpea because I wanted something cute and fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNENw2tGjBE

Bouncing Pea from The Runaway Pea by Kjartan Poskitt, published by Simon and Schuster

Loved reading these as I hadn't been in the previous conversations with members. Such a good way to get to know you all a little more @tyme 

Thanks for tagging me in @outlander 
My forum’s name Flybluebird was inspired by my love of the superb fairy wren, particularly the male which is partly vibrant blue 💙

During the past couple of years I have had many encounters with them & they always lift my spirits. 
Their lively, joyful presence is utterly infectious but you cannot always spot them as they love to spend their time in dense shrubery. 

Perhaps a little like me in the way of feeling safe immersed in the surrounds of nature. 💚🌿👣

@chibam 

Interesting.  

I am still a Frozen virgin .... lol

Maybe will see it one day .. if you saw some good in it.

@tyme Re reclaiming the apple from the snake. Surely you know of the kerfuffle about Adam and Eve and the cause of the Fall? I figured appleblossom was inclusive of food and flower and symbolic of more good things than evil ....

this is my forum name @tyme@Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @greenpea@outlander@chibam@MDT@TAB@StuF 

Shaz is my madeup nickname and the 51 is my age when I came to the forum

but on the forum I have also been called Shazza 

@Appleblossom, I thought you loved the plant Appleblossom 

how about you @Former-Member , @Dimity , @Former-Member , @HenryX@Peri@Krishna@Scoo@Smc 

I do dear shazza @Shaz51 

I even planted a carpet rose called appleblossom about 6 years ago to relate online life and in ground reality! 

but always there are deeper reasons ... and that is what came out of me this time I answered the question.... it rings true ... I have suffered much ... from false application of religious concepts ...