Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday: Carers Week **TONIGHT!** 6pm - 8pm AESDT

Advocate for case managers that can talk to someone regardless if they have a complex issue.

Hi MrsC,

The fact that you want to help others who are struggling is a great virtue. I know there are a lot of volunteer jobs going - ethicaljobs.com is a great place to start.

Also, doing craftwork with other women I don't see as selfish at all. I see it as looking after yourself so you can better love and care. That's quite beautiful. I do see your point though - I think it's human to feel selfish when we do something for ourselves. I personally think that the very fact you feel selfish because of it just show you have a loving nature.

Hobbit.

Online forums are an alternanive for people who can't get to meetings workshops etc. It also connects you to a wider group outside your area.

Hi Everyone,

Thank to everyone for all their great feedback and thoughts tonight!!

As we are starting to get some good discussions going, we have decided to keep this "Topic Tuesday" open until 8.30pm (another half hour).

So keep sending through you ideas!

Hobbit.

Hi Jominy,

Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Thansk for your post, these types of forums are good for people who can't get to meeting elsewhere. Your also right, it connects you to a much larger demographic, because people here are from all around the country. I think that's great becasue it really shows that you are not alone.

Do you also like the idea that you can tell us all your thoughts, and remain anonymous?

Hobbit.

Hi happygirl and happyboy,

Thanks for tonight - you have both given us some really good advice and tips that I am sure our members out there can use.

Please stay in touch.

Hobbit.

Thanks for the forum it was very insightful. Stay safe in this storm

Thanks happygirl,

You too.

Hobbit.

Hi everyone,

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone who participated in this little discussion tonight. I had fun, and I hope you guys got something out of it as well.

For your informaiton, I will be posting the three questions elsewhere on these forums if you feel like you want to discuss further.

Thanks again and have a lovely night everyone.

We will close out Topic Tuesday now.

Hobbit.

Thanks everyone for joining in.

We saw quite a few new members jump on tonight 🙂 WELCOME!!

A big thanks to @Hobbit for facilitating the conversation.

thankyouoprah.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance