Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Hey @outlander , How are you going? I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @outlander I hope today has been a better day for you 💖🫂

Sending lots of love to you @outlander 

🩵🩵🩵🩵🩵

Hello my beautiful lil Sis @outlander

You're neither exhausting to me, nor are you a burden. I think those people who told you that lack empathy and compassion. There are better ways to treat people if they are not wanting to be around you. 

I've had a similar situation this week with a support worker. He told to be quiet, that I always talked about mental health and suic*de, and it was a bit much.

I felt completely shut down, and ended up disengaging from him. 

We've since spoken about it, and I've told him there are better ways to talk to someone with a background of complex trauma. It remains to be seen if he can change. 

And now I feel awkward to talk about anything with him in case it happens again.

He's generally pretty good, and so far, we've gotten on quite well. So this is hard to cope with, but I don't want to lose him.

Anyway, I could sit with you for however long it takes to make you feel better and feel loved. I don't understand where the selfishness comes from as all I've ever see you do is take care of everyone else at the expense of your mental health and physical well-being. 

Gentle hugs my sweet angel. 💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance