Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: help feeling super depressed want to hurt myself

You're not stupid, @greenpea. You've been carrying so much for so long that it's just catching up with you. Are you able to call someone up?

l

my eldest son wants me to meet up with him and his wife in Canada and do some travelling around before they come out here for 3 months. I dont think I will be capable of doing it.  The thought of leaving scares me to death what would you do?

@Gwynn   i dont want to worry anyone

@Gwynn   oh Gwyn I want to go so much. A holiday has been over 20 years since I have had one. my son1 said he would pay for everything ..... i just dont know

You’re not stupid @greenpea  but I hear your pain hon. Are you safe?

💚💚💚

@Eve7  i am safe i could walk though like i used to at night but i cant walk like that anymore due to heart failure. everything is hard i want to go to see son1 but i am so scared because of mi

Dear @greenpea Just saw this thread.

herbal tea only goes so farherbal tea only goes so far

Dropping in another cuppa ... but dont want you to ... have to run to the loo ....silly joke.

I travelled a lot 40 years ago ... nowadays I am very reluctant .... its natural ...in the circumstances ...

but maybe if your son understands ... maybe it would be really good for you to get away .... no pressure ... you deserve something good.

@Appleblossom 💚 I dont think he really understands my mi and other health problems.  son1 and wife want to treat me with a holiday and i just cannot accept.  i knew you would know how hard this is

Hi @greenpea 

I must admit I'd never figured out/read all the lyrics to that Major Lazer song...wow! Thanks for posting that- it's an even better song than I knew!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance