Skip to main content

Re: Talk about Homeless

Thank you @Appleblossom 

Every woman. Everywhere. Safe. All the time.

Oi 

@Appleblossom 

@Stout @Glisten @Shaz51 @chibam 

Nighty night @greenpea @StuF @Meowmy @Tilz @Adge @creative_writer @Loopy 

@TAB 

And everyone else 

I got on mailing lists after contact mps for dift housing organisations.

One of my letters was submitted to Parliamentary Enquiry. I had forgotten. Was like submission 269 by anonymous lolo

@Glisten  I nearly was interviewed on tv but had other commitments.

Wonder if I saved any links. 

Morning everyone.

My present six month long homeless crisis was engineered by a vindictive public and seditious (services). In fact they laughed and sneered at me in court as they begun assailing me and building a negative State impression of me.

I was set for life, had everything going for me, NDIS support, a good car, a fling nextdoor, pending DVA support, a great ebike, freindly aquaintences in the community, a beautiful sojourn to the morning coffee shop, access to food banks, a stash of cash, and more.

Viscous (services) saw to my destruction. 

Instead of discharging any public duty or care.

@TAB , I hope I can have an effect like you, and save my own neck.

@Stout , I'm sorry to hear. 😢

@Glisten , are you homeless? 😢

@NatureLover  I don’t have stable accommodation. I’m relying on friends.

@Stout 

your response to the question of homelessness caught my eye

metaphysically homeless we all are here...tied by our breath to these "borrowed" physical and mental bodies (except of course for the rare ones, who by effort or grace, have discovered that source within themselves).

the fact that you mention it here... could mean you are interested in finding that true abode of peace within? Would you be willing to share any part of what you have experimented with or experienced in that realm of existence?

@Glisten 

i hear you about that fastest growing group facing homelessness...

Former public servant experiencing homelessness in retirement visits Federal Parliament to support h...

there are a few organisations that campaign for social awareness (maybe not all national though...)

Housing Older Women Movement

www.housingolderwomen.org.au

Housing Oder Women Support Services

www.HOWSS.org.au

Housing for the Aged Action Group (HAAG)

www.oldertenants.org.au

National Alliance of Seniors for Housing

HAAG facebook group

@OM108  Wow! I am so glad you posted❣️ That Public Servant’s story makes me feel better because I’m not alone. There is safety in numbers.

This afternoon I am coming back to your post and exploring the other links.

Do those organisations have a branch in WA?

In solidarity G

As someone who has been in and out of homelessness most of their life I hear you all. 

Sometimes they just say nothing can be done. I challenge that. There is always things that can be done. 

It took til I got on the ndis and had people fighting for me, people proving I wasn't a waste of time and resources that my life started turning around. 

I've been in stable accommodation for 18 months. It's like the longest I've ever lived anywhere. 

I'm scared with the ndis changed they are bringing in I'll lose it all.